Problems with tax and plants!

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:

1. Every day I get a note about tax that I would have to pay if I played more then 50 hours! I’m not on a planet with tax!

2. There is a Alien Plasma plant in my base building that I have so far been unable to remove, it just showed up yesterday for no apparent reason!

Player(s) with issue:
Bluelight

Server:
HWS - EU

Time (cb:time):
No specific time noted!

Playfield:
Federation HQ

Structure Name(s):
Bluelight’s Base (BA)

Structure ID(s):

How can we help you now:
I just want to make sure I don’t have to pay tax when I don’t need to! And removal of the alien plasma plant inside my base building would be awesome and remarkable!

Grab a gun and shoot it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You should check HWS Connect about the Tax. Shows it up in your Player logs or only in the Tax List? As long as you park in the ECC System or the CSW System the Tax gets calculated - but you only get taxed at 08:50 am Server Time. Did you accidentily parked a ship there?

Alright, I’m home now and can answer.

You most likely have a ship in a taxed space(ECC, ECC Orbit, Cross warp space). You don’t have to be there yourself. A ship is enough.

Also, the tax page only shows how much you have to pay. If you have less than 50 hours on HWS, then you won’t get taxed. Even though the tax list says otherwise.

1 Like

I did shoot the plant, and drilled it, and used the multitool on it! It’s still there… And it looks like every time I shoot it, I get bad reputation with Polaris, I am not in Polaris area!

When it comes to the tax, I do not have any ships anywhere near ECC I only have buildings/ships on Federation HQ! 100% Sure of it!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.