=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> 10 July 2020 07:31

Playfield:
=> Freelancer HQ

Structure Name(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
=> unknown -neither Structure Commander nor Registry are reporting its existence

How can we help you now:
=> I hate crap like this because as soon as you recover it, the system is going to delete it again! Get Eleon to fix it.

I don’t do support via PMs. Always make a public ticket so Jascha and the Community can help too.
I have enough PMs to deal with on daily basis.

1 Like

Remember?

Ok, I try, once we have something reproducible

the only name I know is the blueprint name - dragonfly purple - if that helps. Otherwise it was the default name.

I think I found it.

Weird log. Wasn’t the 10 block decay it seems.
I tried to restore it now.

That;s it. Unfortunately, we are never on at the same time but perhaps you saw that it just returns ownership to Decored right away. In other words, destroyed. I don’t know if this is supposed to be a new mechanic for A12, but if so then it was a bad decision. Cores are really nothing more than engines. It shouldn’t matter if it’s decored - the wipe time should be 15 days unless touched - simple. Now if the intent is to require a repair bay to replace the core?! that is quite another thing altogether. In any case, I can think of no reason why the removal of a core should result in a structure wipe. Oh and in case I wasn’t clear - the ship wasn’t restored when I logged in. Thanks for your investigation of this matter.
BTW no need to restore it again for my sake. I spawned another one.

From the vanilla files you can read this:

### Time after which player-built structures without core or less than 10 blocks get removed when not visited (0 = disabled)

# DecayTime: 24

Our HWS DecayTime is set to 6 hours.

So it seems to be a bug that it triggers so fast.

My hunch is that some other factor in Alpha 12 caused the bug to manifest.
There are other little things that aren’t behaving correctly like CB:TIME not reporting how much time is left after it starts warning you that your structure will be deleted soon.
Probably just too much stress. :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.