PvP - In Style

@indigos_weird_brothe

In case you were wondering “how” I killed you guys so fast.

6 Likes

Man they got so salty! xD

1 Like

Cool headshot multipliers :slight_smile:

Some slick stuff there Ranzeth :+1:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Wait, these guys were allied? Why u killin’ allies? Are you killin’ allies? I’m confused?!?!

Ohh underground turrets…poor sods didn’t stand a chance hehe, i hope they continue playing and trying.

Lol, no they were never allied.

You should use the minigun to kill people :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hmm, killing tasty allies :smirk:

Ran using that SV to take away loot…that’s pure trolling lol. Good job. Im in train going for work for 3 weeks or so. I was feeling sad but this made my day :smiley: You were pretty picky there with loot, lol :joy:

I don’t know, we should share some knowledge, build some basic PvP ships etc. We need ppl to come and enjoy all this with us. No wonder ppl leaves PvP, they built nice underground base, but without much of knowledge, its kinda sad Eleon never managed to fix underground turrets.

This is serious topic, if HWS wants to be also PvP server, we have to help it a bit, explain some stuff, offer BPs, make videos. @Paxxo1985, @Ranzeth, GMC/AAA members, all other players who do PvP.

In Guide there should be: I want to do PvP Guide with everything necessary to start. THese guys are bold enough to keep trying. Its not easy…those sentries…that’s lol, that’s not defense, still all we have to defend underground base. Sad.

3 Likes

Nice to know, thx for the Video.