Question about Ship Limits

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Im not sure how else to enquire. Ive spent the last while in creative designing the Stargate City Atlantis. In keeping with server limitations I Scaled the design down so the Core is a size 5 and each pier of the city is a size 2/3. The premise being that 6 CV’s all dock to the central one to create the iconic look of the lost ancient city. Problem is I just realized there are limits on the number of CV’s that can be in any one system. My project requires 7 CV’s present at once, with the central core able to control all 7 at once. Are there any ways to get this in the server? or systems that would allow it to be built in.

Each CV also serves a purpose and is a self sufficient ship unto itself so the combined 7 would serve any purpose that could be needed so no additional ones would be built.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Carldwen

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> NA

On which Playfield?
=> NA

Structure Name(s)?
=> NA

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> NA

How can we help you now?
=> Advice/Guidance on how to get my project into the server.

we are limited to 5 of each structure/vehicle type in all PvE sectors. 2 in PvP. there is also faction ships with the same limit in addition to active members. so a faction of 1 can have up to 11 of each. (5 private & 5+1 factioned)

u can dock private ships to a factioned but not the other way around.

As an overall faction yes, But systems seem to have limits too, usually 3 CV’s per playfield. Are there any that allow more?

the core universe has specific sector limits usually listed in their map descriptions (ie golden globe allows only 1 private SV and no CVs) the outer random generated “xmas lights” go by the global limits with no specific sector restrictions.

core universe:

full limit information:

Vultron?

1 Like

also keep in mind, weapons and shields are disabled on ships that are docked to another. construction and other devices still work as normal though. the only issue is moving while accessing storage containers on a docked ship. the game doesn’t like when u move while looking in a box that is not on the ship ur piloting.