Re-Apply Skill button not complete

Good Morning,
One of the multiple problems that I constantly find on the server, apart from the fact that single ships disappear among others, is the absence of an administrator to help with the problems, but it is not the one I wanted to expose now.
For a long time I have been asking in the server chat if it is normal that the HWS Tree Skill does not affect the game or if it is normal that they only affect when life, stamina or food is chosen, at least it has not worked for me for a long time. experience. Even giving the Re-Apply Skill button daily I have no change.
If you could give me an answer to at least this one of my problems, I would appreciate it.

Buenos dĂ­as,
Uno de los mĂşltiples problemas que encuentro constantemente en el server, ademas que desaparezcan naves solas entre otros, es la ausencia de un administrador que ayude con los problemas, pero no es el que querĂ­a exponer ahora.
Desde hace tiempo voy preguntando en el chat del server si es normal que el HWS Tree Skill no afecte en el juego o que si es normal que solo afecten cuando se elige vida, estamina o comida, por lo menos a mi lleva mucho sin funcionarme la experiencia. Incluso dándole a diario a el botón de Re-Apply Skill no tengo cambio alguno.
Si pudieran darme una respuesta al menos a este de mis problemas lo agradecerĂ­a.

hello and welcome!. first off it seems you’re asking for help in the wrong places :wink: Yes it can be very confusing with all the information scattered everywhere. this specific section is for the admin helper mod.

even though this game waves the full release flag, most of us that have been here a while are familiar with its “forever alpha” status. the admins try to monitor global chat but it can get cluttered pretty easily. there’s always the get help section and discord and the ticketing system here on the website. I highly recommend you make a ticket with the exact details of what is going on for the admins to look into. click the three orange lines in the top right and select get help. fill in all the fields to the best of your ability. keep in mind though, we are just regular human beings and not a department store here. be patient and an admin will get to you.

there’s a popular saying in the troubleshooting world “if it’s not in a ticket, it never happened.”

1 Like

We are here. Always to help 24/7.
But if there are no tickets in Discord or Forum then we don’t know about problems. We have work, we have life and don’t sit 24/7 and reading thousands of words written in global chat.

So, if you now would fill out the proper ticket template, I can check the logs and see what went wrong.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.