Recycled Ship Issue

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Recycled ship to OCD in Ecc Recycle zone and all i have in there is 1 heavy window

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Snubbz

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 11:15pm Eastern Standard Time
6:15 Server Time approx

On which Playfield?
=> ECC Recycle Zone

Structure Name(s)?
=> -SvN- CV Prototype v2.1x

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 15078074

How can we help you now?
=> Respawn ship so it can be recycled properly

Hey,

make sure you have the right Recycle level and also an empty OCD. To help you please state your player logs which show you why and what he recycled or not

That was the issue i believe, I thought when i became patreon i also got the recycle level along with the ocd and bank level 5, apparently i was mistaken, and i purchased the recycle this morning. however if i had known this beforehand i would not have attempted to recycle said ship so is there a way to spawn this ship back in so i can recycle it the proper way? The website differs from the app where it shows what your current levels are and yeah… i corrected the one mistake i made so it should show properly now. Just need my ship back if possible, Thanks

Hey,

thank you also for the information. Since you literally just got 1 Window, I restored it. Its close to you where you are right now. It will have a new id.
Sorry for the confusion.

Thank you very much for your help, and yeah that was weird

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.