Reforged the dead part 2 bugged unable to progress

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> the dead part 2 quest stuck at speak to the guard. Speaking to him starts the waves but doesnt progress the quest. Being in and out of the instance activated and de-activated the quest, being and done other quests then came back, it wont go past this point.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> the 3 players in OmC faction on the RE server. $p33dy, ashpickard87, yazerbaijan

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> couldnt say exactly a few days ago

On which Playfield?
=> Maveth

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> reset the dead part 2 quest for us and we can try do it again or give us a clickable complete for the speak to the guard section of the quest plz, thanks

Welcome to HWS @Speedy

can you please send me a screenshot of your PDA, so I can know for sure where you are stuck?
I then have to manually fiddle around in the RE files because:

hey rex, thanks for the quick reply and taking your time to help. Here is the point where it is stuck and for some reason its reset my dead part 1 aswell in my attempts to get it to work.

Ok thanks.
I don’t know about your Part 1 issue but for now I allowed to manually complete The Ark Task. (after the next server restart)
If that fails or in a later stage, I have to see what is possible or not.

As I showed above: Ravien recommends to start a fresh savegame to make it work and the next full wipe of HWS RE is not even close…

Thanks appreciate it :slight_smile: i understand eden has its fair share of glitches had a lot of HV’s and Sv’s delete themselves! Just really want to try get through the missions so it can guide me where to go and what to do because im a bit lost atm so cheers for helping!

1 Like

unfortunately we are in here now and it has got stuck again… hate to be a pain but is there any way to make this quest line click to complete for the rest of the steps of dead part 2 that take place in this instance on maveth or something because i think the whole instance is bugged. Sorry to bother you again but we are relying on this quest line to teach us about the progenitors and the other stuff eden has to offer, thanks

I see. So a lot of Signals are broken then.
Always a bad thing to make it manual completable. I hope some do not spoil their fun with it but for people stuck there, I allowed it for now.
I’ll revert it once we do a full wipe.

thanks a lot i dont want to abuse anything i just want to play through the quests and enjoy all eden has to offer just sucked we were completely halted at this point so appreciate your help getting through :slight_smile: cheers

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.