Reporting ACP Griefing

We all use quantum computers so we dont lag out thats our secret

3 Likes

You forget we are also coring and taking the ship which takes less than 30 seconds. Nice try though.

1 Like

Good Morning,

Iā€™ve spent a quite amount of time in crawling the logs for both parties.

First the ā€œlag / griefā€ accusation:

I checked their base and ships; even a short but bursted amount of taking all the fire power from them via godmode and I did not have a single disconnect. The structures in question neither caused a disconnect for me nor are they built illegally with turrets for example.

My part for that claim is done now and I would need a proper video of showing your accusation.

However technically the fix from the dev that only 200 entities (dropped ore) are now allowed on a planet were not implemented at that time. So maybe you lost disconnect because someone drilled somewhere the resource crust or your PC couldnā€™t handle the fight.

The other way round and ammo draining:

I couldnā€™t find the ammo draining part in the logs. Maybe because it wasnā€™t near a base or not registered properly. No log proof provided either.

So overall a lot of time spent here (instead of breakfast with my gf btw) and no rule got touched with a proper rule except one

I will leave it as a final warning here to proof your accusations before calling for admins!

I tried to be as obvious neutral as possible but if I hear any single ā€œdonator benefitā€ bullshit again, I will react in a different way.

Since my action was the last requested step Iā€™ll lock it.
Open another ticket with proofs if relevant.

RexXxuS

2 Likes