Request for help please

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Hi folks, I was entering planet Zion in a CV (EU servers) and lost connection to the server.
When I regained my connection, I was no longer in the CV and was falling to the planet surface. I tried to use the getshipdown command but it told me the ship was in a different playfield. I checked structure commander on the website, and it said it was in the Zion sector. I managed to have a friend help me to get back up into space to see if I could find the CV but it wasnt there. Then when I checked structure commander again, it said it had been deleted!

Player(s) with issue:
=> Waylan

Server:
=> EU

Time (cb:time):
=> approx 1830 server time (cant be too precise about this because I didnt take note as i thought all i needed to do was get back into space.

Playfield:
=> Zion

Structure Name(s):
=> Miner CV latest2 & Fast Explorer (I’m not too concerned about the SV)

Structure ID(s):
=> 13089024 & 13094840

How can we help you now:
=> Are you able to reinstate the CV and possibly its cargo? I was just returning from a mining trip to Phoenix and had several thousand in different ores. I understand that its an alpha game etc, so no issues if its lost, but I’d just like to see if its possible to get it back.

Thanks a lot, Will :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to HWS @Waylan

unfortunately that is a very rare bug that we don’t know why it happens yet. Hence we can’t help Eleon in fixing it.

I restored your CV and SV for now.

2 Likes

Rexxus, thanks very much for the swift response.

Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.