Reset/Missing Autominers/Respawning drones

Hello
we ecountered problem in Freelancer starter. After restart some of us lost their automining devices including me. When i approach deposit it show mesage: Auto Mining Device(Tx) is gone. Removing it from map.
I have screenshot of 2 of those messages if you need evidence. I think that after reset previously removed dirt around deposites get back destroying/despawning devices.
Is there any way to get at least mining cores back ? I would never ask for it if i was experienced/settled player but some of us are pretty much new to the server and is hard for us to get cores in normal way. And i also ask this because i want know if there is this posibily in case that our another mining devices get destroyed as well.

Also there is problem with drones which respawned from clearly destroyed and looted POIs, wrecking havoc around destroying beginners bases. There was no planned attack though.

Thank you for your answer and keep good work.

This question has been asked like 3x before. This is because of POI respawns and deposit wipes, a nasty side-effect we gotta live with for the time being.

No it’s lost forever. Besides we aren’t really meant to automine on starter planets.

If you are new anyway this is how to get new/more cores:

• put stuff to faction and give all credits and all private stuff to faction
  • use cb:reset
  • rejoin faction with 10 new cores from escape pod up to twice a day.

[quote=“zanturius, post:1, topic:3505”]
Also there is problem with drones which respawned from clearly destroyed and looted POIs, wrecking havoc around destroying beginners bases. There was no planned attack though.
[/quote]Welcome to the survival aspect of the game.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.