Resource Deposits (& Red Gold) not resetting

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Today (and 3 days ago) deposits did not reset on NA Iceworld, Lavaworld, and on Golden Globe, including red gold. It has happened twice now and I don’t know why. There are also unconfirmed reports that they didn’t reset on starter planets. Every day at the restart, I log out on Iceworld or Lavaworld so I am ready to mine them when they reset, when they don’t reset, I go over to GG, but that wasn’t reset either (I promise, it’s very obvious when it doesn’t reset)

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> WillEatsPie

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> did not reset at 00:00 during the server restart today (Tuesday 19 January) and 3 days ago (Sunday, 16 January)

On which Playfield?
=> Golden Globe, Lavaworld, Iceworld

Structure Name(s)?
=> N/A

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> N/A

How can we help you now?
=> Just solve the problem so it doesn’t continue to occur. Thanks!

Have you checked that it does not reset at the 5pm restart?

Seems like same problem for EU, depos are not reset.

1 Like

Are bases around those deposits / red gold?

OP4 has three bases near the red gold, but the landclaim is not preventing the gold from resetting. Also, this would not affect the deposits on Iceworld or Lavaworld because there are no bases on Lavaworld and only one on Iceworld.

Yes, I promise, I mine it out every day immediately after the restart, I was there waiting at the correct restart, it did not fix, but thank you for checking.

1 Like

Also, All of the red gold has been gone since last night, about 3 hours after the restart

(the whole thing doesn’t load for me)

How did you get 15 lasers

I bought it off the garage… That’s the garage archimedes. Saraiso is the designer, it’s built very well.

Unless it’s been updated the Achie has 10 drill lasers as standard… so how did you get +5 more lasers over the limit???

It was updated mid-season

I verified it is happening yesterday on EU.
Not the case on NA still?

It seems to be random, sometimes it resets, sometimes it doesn’t. It reset yesterday, but three days ago it did not. When the red gold doesn’t reset, the HW planets don’t reset either.

Ah, then it could be a conflict in the timetable, mondays.
Let me know if it happens again from now on.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.