RP Cap for factions & RP cost to maintain alliances

lol what a joke dude. I asked for clarification cuz I don’t think we’re on the same page and you choose to insult me instead? You’re so cool and popular.

Come on Kittiez…you don’t need to respond in that manner. Even if it was poised at you (which it may or may not have been) there’s no need to begin some pathetic cycle of retaliation that I see all too often on these forums with people posting nonsense back and forth to the detriment of others.

I’m not policing you here, I’m asking you to please police yourself so we don’t end up putting people off of the forums.

Naturally i’m not perfect either. If you look at some my previous posts, especially regarding OLP you’ll see how I fell into a similar trap and could feel very defensive, and I typed some things I regret. So please consider this my attempt to encourage you not to make the same previous mistakes that I did. :slight_smile:

On to the Topic of RP Cap for Factions &RP to maintain Alliance.
@Lavatory_Load So the RP per Alliance would be per Player? Any idea as to the values? Would it be sort of:
10 Players 5Rp
15 players 10Rp
20 players 15Rp

Or would each player have an individual base value that’s cumulative? So say I join the alliance, an extra 0.5RP or something per day is paid.

My only fear is this bit:

Specifically the second half, about preventing massive lag bases on GG. Unfortunately, the whole purpose of GG is to act as a superbowl for the big PVP factions/alliances. I remember when it was first designed and the objective was clear, to create a place so valuable that the big PVP factions would automatically be drawn down onto it.

Despite its purpose for the big PVP factions there’s still the opportunity for clever solo players and smaller factions to use timezones in their favour, especially with CSW, in order to make money and farm gold. :slight_smile:

So TL:DR: In regards to your second point, I don’t see why it’s a problem. But I still like the idea of things that can make Alliances a bit more interesting to maintain. As frankly our alliance had barely any interpersonal problems.

Best regards
Wiseman.

Couldn’t disagree more. Real life alliances usually come with large economic and defensive benefits at the cost of diplomacy. The game cannot automate diplomacy and it must be done by the players themselves. This being true, RP should increase as the number of alliance players does.

Which has a better known reputation NATO or any remote village in the Andes? Size matters, but in the opposite way you describe. The unwillingness for your group to make alliances should not penalize others.

1 Like