RP punkte!

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=>
Can you please explain to me what happened to my RP points?
Had over 6000 and now only 3k
Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=>
Insap
Server? (EU or NA)
=> EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
.=> 17:36

On which Playfield?
=>

Structure Name(s)?
=> EU

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=>

Sure:

• -1k RP for wasting my time with this chilidsh griefing
  • -1k RP for doing it more than one time
  • -1k RP for not regretting it / apologizing and even complain about it => your Chance to get 1k RP back, by apologizing now and never doing it again.

Und was ist damit???

before that my SV was not based on the structure of JVI but on ECC - I took care of that
only after JVI blocked my SV I did the same

Ok, so you refuse your Chance of +1k by proofing my point.

Sure parking like that is not good either and not the smartest move of JVI but you griefed JVI first and this was a move of frustration.
You are like someone in school who punch an innocent boy and if he hits you back you cry to the teacher “he hit me!!!”.

I said everything about it and if you are still proud of wasting my time with it and griefed there, even posting your glory in the Discord #recruit channel how you blocked them, then there is nothing more to add.

That behavior is certainly not good for the cervical spine to treat its people in this way.
This is how you scare away people who have been actively playing on cervicals for years.
But now you can see how players are treated.
And to say you are wasting your time!!!

Well, rule breaking is never accepted and technically and realistically always a waste of my time, of your time, of everyones time reading all of this. You knew better but thought it was… “fun”!? I don’t know what your message is here.
But still not a single way of regret and sorry from you.
So we stop this time sink for good.