Rude / toxic nr.2

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:

… look self… asked pwnd here he got the Bp´s of some Red sv´s and he come with a bad awsner. "like that “your all assholes” and i dont care about “Rude / toxic Rule”

Player(s) with issue:

“all red” pwnd (U-T)

Server:

Time (cb:time):

yesterday time in pics

Playfield:

Structure Name(s):

Structure ID(s):

How can we help you now:

idk … your own choice im tired

“maybe make toxic chat on server”… idk (like faction / global / toxicity

2 Likes

So another toxic player harassing someone until they are toxic back so you can report them. Should we start reporting you for harassment now?

make it ! and stop hjack topics ty

You mean like in the chat you posted where you hijacked the convo between Ice and pwnd?
Then after hijacking it you harassed him until you could report him.

1 Like

ice hjacked my conversation with Pwned … can you stop awsner if you have nothing to do with it ? … thanks !

Snowman rly … stop writing any kind of this nonsene … cause you blame yourself you hjack reports with fail informations you not even understand whats going on … so stay out of it and make your own stuff … ! and stop fireing agains me …

That’s a great idea and how about you stop having a go at my ping every time i am on eu it has nothing to do with you but you still insert your opinion on in anyway. The fact is you harass people until you can report them. Everyone is sick of your shenanigans.

1 Like

… stop hjack the topic … if you got problems report me or “all” what ever you talking about" thanks … ! “im not harass anyone and if you mean yourself with everyone cause hws is not only 2 players” thanks but pls stop now hjack the topic with your spaming stuff … if you cant im sry for you

Fine back on the subject.
No he came back with an appropriate answer to your harassment. It just wasn’t an answer you liked. If you poke a dog enough times he will bite. You have poked so much now that people such as yourself are capitalizing on everyone biting back. If you have an issue with people biting back stop being toxic!

2 Likes

Stop with this toxic baiting.
You tried to fool me already @Senor_ODD_of_Flicky with stuff totally out of context.

The bigger picture in this case is the typical 3 toxic guys on EU tried to bait someone into a report.

I will monitor the 3 guys more now and sort them out if they continue their behavior.

3 Likes