RULE #6 - Please clarify

RULE #6 “1 HQ (must have “HQ” in the name) and 1 CV (max. 5k ingots of either one of ingot type) on PvE planets allowed (Nova and Z) + Elemental Marketplace! Not following the rule will result in removing wrong structures without a warning!”

Could you plase add language or clarify exactly what the intent is?

Does this mean 1 base and one “small” CV per planet, so total of 3 bases and 3 “small” CVs?

Or does this mean 1 of each (base and CV) on those PvE “zones” total in the galaxy?

RULE #6 “1 HQ (must have “HQ” in the name) and 1 CV (max. 5k ingots of either one of ingot type) on PvE planets allowed (Nova and Z) + Elemental Marketplace! Not following the rule will result in removing wrong structures without a warning!”

They dont want the Pve planets to have to many bases.

Does this mean 1 base and one “small” CV per planet, so total of 3 bases and 3 “small” CVs?
Yes i have that and they have never said anything.

Or does this mean 1 of each (base and CV) on those PvE “zones” total in the galaxy?
No

Atleast to my knowledge.

Best

Marcus

[quote=“zappe21”]RULE #6 “1 HQ (must have “HQ” in the name) and 1 CV (max. 5k ingots of either one of ingot type) on PvE planets allowed (Nova and Z) + Elemental Marketplace! Not following the rule will result in removing wrong structures without a warning!”

They dont want the Pve planets to have to many bases.

Yes i have that and they have never said anything.

No

Atleast to my knowledge.

Best

Marcus[/quote]

You’re talking about 1 of each per planet right? As far as I know it’s just one hq/cv per pve planet. And just because they haven’t said anything yet, doesn’t mean they’re ok with it lol. Only a couple admins running 2 decently populated servers with jobs so it’s hard for them to police every planet. When I started again on these servers, I had like 3 cvs and a base on earth and they didn’t say anything… I work a lot and didn’t even really pay attention to the rules and know that I was breaking them until a few days after I placed them there eventually I moved everything. I think then they said you’d get a warning then if you didnt take care of it you’d lose it.

Hey guys

Earth is pvp. No restrictions on pvp Planets or orbits.

1 cv/ba per PvE playfield and faction (planet or Orbit) = Nova, Z, Elemental Marketplace (no base here. Only1 cv).
So 3 CVS and 2 Bases are Save so to speak.