Rulebreaking - Tackling

what is encouraged by the conscious block ingenuities and their disrespectful behavior towards me I am not an adult is an insult and they sprinkle a lot of slaz with it and make themselves implausible with their statement. the video is meaningful but their partisan attitude suggests that they see any regular behavior of certain people as glued and correct and honest people always prove with poison.

wow you really need a Snickers. I am trying to make you aware that you are punishing the entire community with all these accusations against people that beat you. be it fair or unfair you lost, they won, end of battle, start a new one and hope for the best. you need to learn to resolve your differences with a private message or group private message to those involved. The support section is not a forum for tomato throwing. The entire community does not need to hear this nonsense

1 Like

more disrespectful trolls can hardly go any more, thank you for regulating their views towards them. and very many thanks for the insults and insinuations false accusations despite meaningful proof stake. People like them do so many good put and in their ruleless world reigns caos and will lead to nothing but their downfall.

I guess everything is said.

3 Likes