Rules Violation - Griefing - Pirate Started Planet New Player Camping

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> ABN Broxa - New player camping, violating rules for Pirate Origin Planet. I was killed with less than an hour into being a new player. By ABN Broxa. Who has a full SV with advanced weapons and gear. I was just getting stable from the hard start. I watched him blow up a base next to mine then turn to mine and shoot rockets at me, blow up my base. Hop in his SV…fly away. Only to hop back out and blow me up. This violated Rule 2.2 -
2.2 Players on Pirate Journey with over 50 play hours after a fresh wipe are forced to leave the system or at least not visit the planet anymore to ‘farm noobs!’

Player(s) with issue:
=> Ingame - Swartz

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> Roughly 345PM-4PM EST

Playfield:
=> Default Pirate Origin Planet

Structure Name(s):
=> N/A

Structure ID(s):
=> N/A

How can we help you now:
=> N/A

shut up you fool i have no cv. and you are flying under a poi getting shot to bits. i am flying a white dart with 2 mini guns. stop the crying kid!

Broxa just started playing this wipe. Maybe 2 hours? Definitely not 50. I got rolled on official US starter planet by a CV with “advanced weapons” … no where did I feel the urge to make a report… maybe don’t start on the PvP starter if you can’t handle it. Plenty of other options. No rules were broken here!

2 Likes

On a side note… are you an ALT or being paid by a certain large PVE faction? :joy:

Off-topic from the ticket but:
Public shaming is against the rules.
If you have concerns with some player breaking rules, send a private message to an admin.
Same goes for you Oz.

1 Like

Please stay on topic.

Kidding, how did I shame him in your opinion?

With your last comment:

I know it was probably just a joke, but it’s badly timed, and not everyone will understand it as funny.

It’s a legit question, Dark. Where is the shaming? How is that shaming?

Edit: You probably shouldn’t start a side discussion in someone else’s post. Feel free to DM me.

2 Likes

Oz. It’s after a wipe. Does the 2 hours really work that way?

or does this not count?

Players on Pirate Journey with over 50 play hours after a fresh wipe

This is dumb as hell… abn bad man!!

1 Like

I’m a new player. Or would be. But if this is the community that is tolerated here. I’ll take myself elsewhere.

1 Like

Correct, this is not (yet) a big carebear server where the admin holds your hand in PVP. If you are expecting someone to get punished for NOT breaking the rules then this isn’t the server for you (yet).

To clarify the rule that I feel is pretty clear… It is 50 hours AFTER A FRESH WIPE. If it was 50 hours total Empyrion time then those with 50+ would not be able to chose the ONLY PVP Starter planet…

Soo you want role play pvp then ask rexx to make care bear pvp start with 50hrs or less total hrs in server n a normal pvp start. Simple, don’t try to add more rules. Unless hws is turning full pve

i find it funny how grown people cry like little kids. people have been saying for years if you dont want to pvp then join a pve planet when you start.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.