Send Bug reports HERE

Lost a plasma cannon, put a new one on the ship. But the reloading is now perma bugged. Sometimes i reload and i end up with less ammo in the gui, and sometimes i still have ammo left but I hear the “no ammo” sound when firing (and doesn’t automatically reload) and I notice that only 3 out of 4 plasma guns are firing. Relog does not fix it.

Ship id: 343005 currently has it on pve server

Image with same problem for gatlings (only 1 gatling working due to reload bugs…):

When you remove/rename/move/whatever groups and then add/remove blocks in creative, they game puts it under the wrong categories. Like it places an RCS under the Fridge and Thrusters in the “Core” category and such. Game probably uses hardcoded indices for the groups instead of scanning for strings.

It’s a real mess.

Localized: Server

Description:

Hey admins :slight_smile:

It looks like the hws connect dosent work. Can`t get items from AM, or put/get items from/to OCD.

Problem for all players in the chat at the moment.

Tried: rr

Mode:
Localized: No

If applicable:
OLD BLUEPRINT: no

Reproducibility: Always
Severity: Minor/Major

Summary:
When

Description:
When removing a Truss Blocks S from an SV or HV using Disassemble, it becomes a Truss Blocks L.

Steps to Reproduce:
Place a Truss Blocks S on and SV, and remove it with the Multitool in disassemble mode. Verify in inventory you have a Truss Blocks L.

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information:
Initially I thought this wasn’t a big deal, more of an annoyance. Then I thought about it and realized something: Truss Blocks S cost 1x steel plate. Truss Blocks L cost 10x steel plate. This is a potential exploit, and needs to be addressed. You could in theory turn the equivalent of a stack iron into 10 stacks of iron in a very small amount of time.

Thank you for your time!
-Duke

Thanks, fixed in 5.1

Mode: HWS EU Server (Survival)
Localized: no

If applicable:
OLD BLUEPRINT: No

Reproducibility: Sometimes , lately happens very often every few min
Severity: (Crash) Kicked from game with delay unknown to player

Summary: Kicked by eac in mid gameplay , I am not aware about been kicked until i check by using F or P menus ,
sometimes few minutes after i am gone on server side !

Description: I am getting kicked by eac very often now (every few min ) ,
1st two days right after new game update 5.0.4 0797 all was fine.
I managed to build new base on Zion and move 2 cv ships to that locations,
then bit later i had 2 errors in game , later 1 eac kick per h, and then,
it started to happen more and more often usually in moments i was moving
inventory items from boxes or am .
Last time got kicked when i approached silicon deposit and tried to take out some ore from am ,
after reconnecting i got moved back to moment of approach (sv still hovering above ground) moved some ores from am but i guess
it was after i already got disconnected ,ores i move to my inventory disappeared from both am and my inventory .
Inventory disappearance happening almost every time i got kick , i lost more ore and also one time 999 combat steel blocks

Steps to Reproduce: I just move around move some inventory items from boxes to inv and vice versa and
wait for it to happen .

2 latest logs attachment ,time is morning , only 25 players on server , no connection problems on my side.

Client_170116-101046-56-42.zip (4.5 KB)

Mode: HWS EU Server (Survival)
Localized: unknown

If applicable:
OLD BLUEPRINT: No (It’s my last CV, you can find it on the workshop!)

Severity: Trivial

Summary: Our faction has a warning that our CV (Leviathor MkI) has too many “devices count” (550), but we don’t do any changes on the ship! Our CV has 434 devices count!
We receive another warning that increase the “devices count” (575)! What’s going on?

Screenshots:

that is a combo known issue… dock other vehicles, you sometimes get this message as they add the two together… but the one i notice it almost 100% of the time… PICKING GROW PLOTS!! thats so annoying… every time you harevest without doing anything, say you are at 480 or something… harvest… warning… harvest again, warning “devices” increases even more… very reproducible…

At this time, they know about this but when/if the fix is coming… only devs/rexxus team know. I think with the new poly counting and reclassification of class ship sizes… they have bigger fish to fry atm so doubt it will get fixed anytime soon. Maybe im wrong… but for now everyone know simply ignores them (and gets annoyed by them hehe) As long as they do not have any automated server action going on… just hope for a future patch and continue playing till otherwise

Fix is coming with 5.1 :slight_smile:
We will see if the count is correct then. If yes they are the same strict warnings as the ship limits on starter. You ignore = structure is gone :wink:

Thanks guys for your answers. We were scared to lose our CV >_< .
Do you think the problem began when we docked a new SV in our CV?
And remember you can find my CV on the workshop (Leviathor MkI) and tell me if you like it :stuck_out_tongue: lol
Thanks again. Bye.

Mode: HWS NA Server
Location: As Of Now All Locations(Orbit, Hunter Starter, assuming all others as well)
Localized: (Are you the only person having this issue?) No

If applicable:
OLD BLUEPRINT: No

Reproducibility: Always
Severity: Major

Summary: Throughout playing my game will desync, this happens quite often, not allowing me to continue playing with my friends/faction, and forcing me to relog constantly.

Description: Will be playing in general, randomly in short notice, the game will desync(I guess that would be it) not allowing me to exit a vehicle, allowing resources I’m mining to drop into ore on the ground, or access cargo boxes, constructors etc.

Steps to Reproduce: Generally anything, playing, mining etc.

i have not really been able to play since 5.1, warping etc, then come to find out my ship was deleted, USS_TRUMP_SUPPORT_DEN 3817122 CV Donare West true. this ship was right next to other ships in our faction.i have been stuck in ori, i have posted to HWS of my issues, and then to have my home ship deleted, and i am on every day…

My CV shoots at your Marketplace station in Trader Starter Orbit. Does no damage, but though you should know (if you did not already).

Are you the only person having this issue?: no

Old Blueprint?:

Reproducability: always
Severity: Mayor

Summary: Private ships from different faction members of one faction are shooting each other

Steps to reproduce: Player A & B in same faction. Player A sets ship a to private, player B sets ship B to private

Is this a bug? I thought this was intentional.

Alliances are between factions, not people. I fail to see how this is a bug.

it is illogical.
Why should ship from people in same faction shoot each other even if the “ownership” is set to private.
has nothing to do with alliances, at all

I’ve had no issues flying private in a fleet of faction ships as recently as this past weekend. A video of this bug would be helpful.

In the same kind, it’s illogical that allied factions shoot private stuff when you spawn smth, even if no damage, you still drain ammo for nothing and can die if you near the explosion but well i’m fed up with all the devs illogical choice like they are absolutly not trying their own game and only rely on ppl feedback :confused:

I don’t think it’s illogical.

It’s “Private”. It’s not in a faction.