Send Bug reports HERE

Oh wow. Please tell me you have video. And did you have any sv’s docked to your cv?

I wasnt recording i’m afraid just warping home. Yes I had SVs attached - their ammo boxes were fine. Have replaced and replenished now. I was in 3rd person view when it happened - it was audible and visible.

Were the sv’s docked where you expected them to be? What systems were you warping through? What time/server population?

Pop was only 90 or so at the time - this morning (uk time) - Yes SVs docked as normal.

Warped into Pirate origin - from… whatever one comes before it freelancer?

Connection lost:
Been allot today… Many players have been complaining…

Any problemfixers out there =D

Mode: ( Survival)

SERVER NAME: (HWS EU)
SEED-ID: (Please always add the SEED-ID for SingleplayerSurvival games; Open the console. The Seed is noted somewhere to the “playfield loaded” dialogue)

If applicable:
MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS: Yes

Reproducibility: (Always,)
Severity: ( Crash)

Type: (Lag resulting in CTD)

Summary: Crash to desktop.

Description: Flying Sv over group of parked CVs from a single alliance, crashed to desktop (resulted in broken leg from exiting SV at height). Restarted client and after 2 seconds crashed to desktop again. Possibly still rendering the initial view. Possibly moved a few steps before another crash. Logged into another HWS server and game runs smoothly. Restarted HWS EU game and again multiple crashes.

Currently still crashing when logging in.

Steps to Reproduce: Continues when I log back in. 6 times.

6 log files from 6 crashes.

Very frustrating fight indeed :slight_smile:
wasn’t able to join the fight. :cry: i was on the planete but nothing appears… it also seems that nobody saw me. My ship didn’t have any damages.

Localized: unknown

Blueprint from alpha 6.0

Reproducibility: random occurance
Severity: minor

Summary: CV dissappear after exiting cockpit
Description: Only 3 times has this happened. I will be exiting the CV driver seat and then I fall through my ship while it slowly turns and then dissapears. It reappears on the other side of the planet and as son as I get close to it, it dissapears and goes back to where it originally was. On lava planet I died when it did this (near a horde of drones that seemed bugged out) and I tried to spawn on it again and I spawned to a location I might have been at 10 min earlier. Eventually it reappeared where I left it before.
Steps to Reproduce: so far it seems random
no crash logs or screenshots yet
CV Id: 4267073

Yea this is a bug since 5, it happens when you cross the green wall in the middle of the map. Some people say logging out for 10 seconds fixes it, but for me it doesn’t. I always have a small cheap sv in my factory in case this happens and I can then multi tool the sv when my cv come back

temperature system goes wild sometimes. When you have been extreme temperature places, and then change playfield, it could go totally wild. In perfect condition climate if showed me all the time excessive heat over 70 C. had to relog to fix it.

Home aint spawn you to clone center. it spawns hundreds meters away from it. possible instant death in hostile enviroment

So back in 5.0, when you spawned smth near ur ally structures, turrets were shooting with no damage at least, but now back in 6.0 when you spawn something allies turrets shoot and damage your structures until you put it in faction.

I already asked Eleon to change that 1 year ago, when you spawn smth it should be faction by default, as if you are ally with someone, turrets should never waste ur ammo and damage thing, well to me it seems logic…but Eleon logic is a mystery to me.

Pls can you ask them to fix again that with thanks :smiley:

Mode: Multi player
Localized: (Are you the only person having this issue?) unknown

If applicable:

Reproducibility: (Always)
Severity: (Minor, possibly major)

Summary:
My plants are dying in an oxygenated environment with grow lights. New system (like do I need to water)? Bug?

Description:
I logged off overnight, decided to log in and farm. My plants were dead! I replaced the dead with sprouts, came back 3 hours later and my plants were dead again, other than an akua berry and alien plant of some nature (forgot the name)
This is on starter planet, with light, oxygen, and warmth.

Steps to Reproduce:
Plant sprouts in a grow plot, leave the lights on. Come back in 3 or 4 hours.

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information:
I am in KBT faction if an admin wants to check out.

The planets may be breathable, but they may not be optimal conditions 24/7. You still need to seal them in a ventilated space in my experience on 90% of planets (including starter).

1 Like

Okay, I will ventilate tonight and report the results tomorrow.

1 Like

Hi,

not sure its a bug, but on Ju :
build permission are BA / CV / SV ( not HV )
landing permission : any ship / everyone

and then, we can spawn HV from factory.

its the HV “thing” here is normal or ?

I think that this is just an HWS bug.

When I recycled (using EGS :recycle:ID )my ship at the end of HWS 6, I got some legacy blocks back that I am unable to use.

The thrusters are the old style, before they were one block type with right click to select which one you want and the steel trusses have come in as cubes.

Just reporting it, I have trashed the truss blocks, as i couldn’t spawn them. The thrusters though you can spawn and rip with a multitool to get the correct block back.

Hi Andre - thanks! Yes indeed, it’s a bug with the recycle that should have been fixed since. Is it still happening?

I didn’t follow up, but would like to confirm that plants do fine with the various conditions covered. I tried making a greenhouse and apparently the change in light was insufficient for the plants. No problems with farming since.

Also, problems that I reported with past versions (docked ships rattling apart during travel, warp, or parking) are no longer a problem.