Send Bug reports HERE

Hey @Ranzeth

oh, again? :frowning: If you have somehow an idea how to reproduce plz let me know via PM… that is a big one we are stepping in the dark for now.

I’ve been watching in the voting system, which sometimes skips days. Last month happened to me and I thought that one day I would have forgotten, but now I have 9 days going by this month voting and claiming the points, and just today I see that in the European server I already have 1 vote sacked. I have consulted a friend (Dermerzel) and it has happened too.

Hello @elgranfoca

not sure if this is really a bug or as discussed elsewhere.
If so, please create a separate ticket.

Just checking with the HWS admins and if there is something wrong, it can get it passed to eleon. I was testing turrets on my HV and I have turrets both in the HWS server that clip and still fire. I also started a new 8.5 survival and tested the same tank and got the same result. Is this how the turrets should be working or is there an issue with the 8.5 patch?
https://youtu.be/j8vWjaeNLGA

Mode:
Localized: unknown

If applicable:
OLD BLUEPRINT: No

Reproducibility: Tested several times. ALWAYS bug
Severity: Major

Summary:

When i put a Rocket Launcher Homming Missile (the ammunition) in ocd with command “ocd:put” the ammunition dissapear without any error message but, the item never appear in OCD. If i send another thing to ocd later, this thing appear in ocd, but the missile still missing

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Send Rocket Launcher Homming Missile to OCD with command
  2. refresh web site HWS OCD
  3. this item never appear, i try several times

I cant show this error with screenshots… maybe a video…

Thanks for the info.
but this is still the wrong place and now a duplicate. Lets stay in the other topic.

Please create a Support Ticket next time as shown in the other post.

• What Server: EU
  • What time: thuestday at 12 am more or less
  • Which command?: Ocd:put

I try again yesterday and still bug. Missile always dissapear. I try to put for example fuel cells and works perfect but missiles ammo always dissapear

Mode:
Location: Only had the error code at EGS currently and only had the turret issue at black hole

If applicable:

Reproducibility: Had both bugs a couple of times with two of us in the clan
Severity: Critical for error code - annoyance for turret bug

Summary:

Coming out of EGS into orbit and receive the error “Cannot send to dedicated server any more” and then on relog ported out of ship. Two of us in our clan have also had an issue whereby when turrets take damage in black hole - they visibly disappear and only on relog do they reappear, makes it look as though you have lost turrets in an encounter.

Steps to Reproduce:

Test entry and exit of orbit at EGS, test turret damage in black hole on models

If applicable:

Reproducibility: (Unable)
Severity: (Trivial,)

Summary: Cannot finish starter quest

Description: I started out as prototype (just to see what that was like). Found out it was @#$% hard. landed in between 20 mobs and died within 5 seconds… I re-spawned in selection base. changed class to freelancer and took a portal to a friendlier place.

Once there I was still doing the prototype quest. Once I found that out I was working on the wrong quest I started the freelancer one clicked all the tasks already done away and started with building an SV. That was fine. Next task is to fly into orbit. Did that, flew all the way outside the asteroid belt, but it would not complete the task.
Could be because of the task itself (maybe I should get to a certain point?) or because I started the prototype quest first. But cannot manually bypass this task, and planning to fly out to ECC soon. It is a minor issue, so don’t really care for myself to finish the quest, but thought to mention it anyways…
As always new seasons bring a lot of work. This one should be at the bottom of the pile :slight_smile:

Mode:

Reproducibility: Always (on EU server)
Severity: Crash

Summary:
Game crashes, or stucks (along with entire PC) when truying to connect to EU server

Description:
After recent wipe, i startet on EU server, took “escape ship”, and tried to land to Freelancer starter planet, but game stacked and crashed while entering atmosphere, since than i cannot even connect to EU server. ALSO, at NA server all went fine (i already been at the orbit wia SV, but managet to return (with huge lags, but managed))

Steps to Reproduce:
Start new game => take escape ship => try to land to Freelancer starter planet

P.s. Ping in EU( < 70) is much better for me than in NA (140>)

Did you try to delete your cache?

I think I found the problem. When I ported to Freelancer I thought I was going to starter, but I am at HQ. Lol.

That does pose a problem for finishing the quest thought. Lesson learned. If you start as proto and have no levels to speak off, better to do a reset :slight_smile:

Lol, I lost everything as proto (including RP) so I struggled a bit to get materials in the beginning. Could have just got them from OCD…

Localized: No. It was three of us.

Summary: On same mission before, it double checked -“Kill commander”, and -“Destroy Core”.

Description: On same mission before, it double checked -“Kill commander”, and -“Destroy Core”. After that we fly to next mission, but mission did not give us cords.

Server: EU

There seems to be issue with limits on Homeworld.
Seems like its one base per alliance here instead one base per faction.
So allied factions can not have bases.

About space stations most of fance vendors that say “GOLD” and stuff sell some cans…

I don’t quite understand. It is working, no?

Mistake on my side… I might need to put it on suggestions.
This rule excluding all other alliance member from 10 RP daily i guess.

Multiplayer
Homeworld

terrain wiped earlier than mentioned time

In the map preview of Homeworld it states that the terrain wipes daily at 11pm NA .
I logged on at 8pm eastern time and the terrain had wiped and I lost a AM. Please fix the map preview for the planet with correct wipe times

What happened: CV fighting in blackhole and ship completely stopped moving and the screen turned colorful again (reported before in BH in thread here: Game Freeze / Strange happening )
Had to force close game and logged back in to find my ship in the POIs in center of black hole.
Nearly lost the CV and have 5 hour repair time

Player(s) with issue: Calo
Server: HWS NA
Playfield: Black Hole, ~06:05
Structure Name(s): Obsidian
Structure ID(s): 62180

Only the server time is relevant. For everything. Always type cb:time if you don’t know by now we manage our times from the Berlin GMT+2 timezone.

1 Like

Thanks for the report. Neither we nor the dev from last time know why this happens. :expressionless:
If it always happen with the same ship, maybe that is the reason?