Send Bug reports HERE

Hey,

yes that was/is a part of a test we are doing since yesterday and until Monday. Hope its not affecting the functions too much. But it is really needed.

Sorry

it’s not a big problem, as long HWS doesn’t delete our stuff :slight_smile:
at least in game it’s showing the names right, so a bit more typing of command is ok for most people.

T1 CV shields have 18k Shield HP, T2 50M HP, so it would be good to adjust the T1 shield, there are more than few new players that loose their starting CVs while they thrust that shields can resist more than one shot of a turret or a drone…

when taking ore/ingots out from OCD, they arrive in game in 4k stacks in OCD window…tried with ammo to, it comes normally in 50k stacks
edit: tested more and only some ammo still comes in 50k stacks, most of it comes in small stacks…

I can no longer enter a mission instance in ECC if I have another active instance from a different missions. I am hoping this is a mistake and not a new feature since it really limits the missions we can do, especially since the last one I did was the freelancer origin mission which remains open for 24 hours even if you complete it. I really love the ECC missions and would be sad if all of the sudden I am not able to do much of them anymore.

In general this is a new “feature” from Eleon:

But I’ve heard sometimes it’s bugged?

Since the cooldown of the player cannot be changed, is there a way to close the instance so it is no longer considered active?

Close? Who should close it? I can’t close it.
Cooldowns are written in the .ply file where we have no access to.

I can only adjust the cooldown times in the new season

On the Freelancer origin mission in the ECC, when I click on the air terminal I get an error popup every time and cannot continue.

try restarting the game. u will have to get new codes from the beginning when u joined back in.

which one exactly please?

I have not been able to log into HWS connect for a week now. First I thought it was because of the migration to HWS 13. But as I still have the problem after the launch of HWS 13, it may be something else. I do get the steam login page. I enter my credentials and after I hit enter it just keeps on processing (twirling circle). I have kept it running for over 10 minutes, restarted my PC, nothing seems to help. I can log into steam normally and play empyrion. And also I have been using HWS connect for years, almost on a daily basis… never had any access issues before.

hmm… did you change your password maybe?
Maybe this helps?

It works for me… others too?!

Sorry, it is the Freelancer origin elemental hacking mission. The terminal is for Air in the NW corner

yes sry, found it and fixed it for next server restart.

The meta planet in ECC system seems to have floating grass, trees and plants. Especially close to the buildings.

If you put Night Vision in the OCD, it disappears…

Thanks, this triggered me. I tried it with Edge and that worked fine (should have thought of that before I posted a ticket :stuck_out_tongue: . So then I tried to clean history and settings in Chrome, did not work. In the end I reinstalled Chrome and that did the trick.

2 Likes

EU Server

The teleporter in the HWS Orbital Fuel Station transport to the EGS Flying City - however the LCD sign states the destination is the EGS HQ.

One or the other must be wrong :slight_smile:

see screen shot

2 Likes

Recycling the base with normal L windows gave back small windows for sv/hv…the windows blocks ware placed by hand, no prefab to be blamed on…