Send Bug reports HERE

This was found and fixed in Discord yesterday. Bad bug. @RexXxuS will need to do some things. I wonder how prolific this may be.

Location blackhole
Activity dying
Problem cant log into hws
I ran out of 02 while trying to escape a brutal attack.
My pc frooze while reloadiing and I cannot log back in.ive been trying for an hour

People/ factions
.in the vicinity whrre FDM and MOT
Fdm left me my items he salvaged but my frame rate dropped and when i died trouble startred.
I think its having trouble loading me as a dead character. Please respawn me either at blackhole or at elemental as I was going there when I got jumped.
Would appreciate charity as I am now homeless and poor. But will settle for being able to log on
Thanks

Also.I am tehmashby faction NME

Hey,

is this resolved because I see you in Freelancer Starter?
Black Hole is currently a big performance hungry :confused:

Reload Bug is back again in 5.3
Mode: Multiplayer - 5.3

Reproducibility: most of the time
Severity: major - the issue leads to massive ammo consumption. Makes PVP unplayable at the moment:rage:

Summary:
reloading of Turrets and mounted weapons consume undefined amount of ammo.i remember this bug was already once in the game before in 4.x.

Steps to reproduce: Mount 6 Pulse Lasers on CV (works also with SV and other kinds of weapon like rockets), fill Ammo box full with ammo. shoot with the pulse lasers until they reload. look at consumed ammo. (should be 900 for 6 pulse-lasers -> is: undefined, one time i had up to 3000 consumed with one time reloading.

Hmm…

On my local server with a SV prefab and CV prefab I couldn’t reproduce it.

Is it because of lag?
At what time you experienced it / how many people on the server / your ping?

Do you have a video by any chance?

unfortunetaly i had no tool to make a video. i encountered the issue yesterday first time in a big fight (other people had the issue also). after that i reproduced it 2 times again in lagoon orbit with me cv alone. i think it only works if you have distributed your ammo over multiple ammo boxes. i’ll try to get it on video

@RexXxus: got one.

4 Rocket launchers, 120 ammo. reload should consume 60 (4x15) consumed 8 to much this time. Short before this video i did the same, and it consumed all 120 ammo with one reload, but video did not work.
hope that helps.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwGoNQR1L7nGdWVyb3BsUE5HWEk k
round about 70 people on the server. don’t think it has to do anything with lag.

Hi Rexxus it has happened again.
I ran out of food and died while mining, i have in my possession almost an attire amount of plasma charge ammo sv and an autominer core + most of my iron i have been mining for days
now i cant log on, i am just stuck on the loading screen again.

I am on comet 7 this time in myy base i am building.
when i died it gave me the option to spawn near this point,
i clicked it then the loading screen was blank with no pictures and no loading in the top left.
i left it this way for 5 mins and new something was up.
i pressed escape and it gave me the main menu so i pressed back, then pressed multiplayer and tried to log in again
that was half an hour ago.
i have since reset my pc and internet connection

and am still stuck logging into HWS
please let me in before my auto miner disappear again due to the same glitch. This will be 8 in total ill have lost now . to the same glitch

• so frustrating-
    It seems to happen every time i have an auto miner in my possession
    im getting really sick of having my stuff wiped due to glitches.

also for reference i can log into any other server. just not HWS. it has been 15 mins before i edited this post, and i still have not been able to move from the log in screen

4 hours later
i have now been able to log onto hws sever, i was spawned half a planet away and as i predicted all my stuff is gone,
There are some CV’s parked very near to me and a large amount of HV cores ( just information, im not sure if to much on the playfield has cause my system to crash )

i managed to get in once before this, 5 mins ago but had a very odd screen- a mix of the empyrion in game view with the loading screen over the top. i have taken a screen shot. but its to large to attach to this post?

Also i think i was only able to get back on because the server had recently restarted- this would be why my backpack has gone aswell.

5.4.0:

• Fixed: MP: Turrets and fixed weapons use twice the amount of ammo on reload
1 Like

nice! hope it works:grinning:

Mode: PvP
Location: Comet7 - crossing greenline near WKN base from west the east.
Localized: Unknown
Old Blueprint: No (Motorcycle)
Reproducibility: Unable (cannot get back on server)
Severity: Crash

Summary: I was on Comet7, near the big WKN base crossing the Green Line from West to East, when the game locked, flashed red, and hung. I tried re-logging, shutting down the game and Steam and trying again, but it hangs on the load screen now. I was able to get on to another server, so I think I blew something up on HWS.

No screenshots available.

Ok try again, I warped you back into the Game-Area.
Can you send us your logs please?

Sure - where do I find them and attach them?

type cb:log in chat or look in this directory
…\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Logs
and there the Log-Folder with the highes number. Just zip it and send it via pm to us

Jaws IN SPACE!!! Bug
Mode: Multiplayer - 5.4

Reproducibility: Donno
Severity: major - the issue leads to ship being cut like some space shark just taken a bite making it severly dammaged.

Summary: Was flying in Lua deep space ~10km from planet got disconnected before the 17h00 black hole wipe, then reconnected after the server restarted, then the ship i was in couldn’t move so i putted another core inside it to see if it was missing. I got inside the cockpit then i did see it was indeed missing with a big 1/4 of the ship, see for yoursefl. https://imgs.frogswarm.fr/data/QfscfAkjRKcJR.png

IN the Image… there is a second ship to the right. Was it there, or is it your ship? (maybe due to the dissconect?)

It was here, its a friend ship that where here when the bug happened.

hm ok… I thought maybe thats a bug… strange

Hi admins,

I found an asteroid in Black Hole (EU server), which seems to be two asteroids in same place - when mining it I got Sat and Zas too - see the picture (coordinates involved).

O-M