======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Lost 9000 Xeno Blocks during OCD transfer due to Server Crash

Player(s) with issue:
=> FJHookah

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=>June 26, 2020 evening, I don’t recall specific time.

Playfield:
=> Ceres Planet while standing in my Base

Structure Name(s):
=> n/a

Structure ID(s):
=> n/a

How can we help you now:
=> replace the lost 9k Xeno Blocks

1 Like

Hey,

why was it lost? What server crash?
Do you have a video of it?

Hi Jascha,

I don’t know, I pulled 60k from OCD, as you’ll see in the logs. While transferring the xeno blocks to my container, the server crashed, when I came back in, my container only had 51k, instead of 60k. When I say, ‘crashed’, it means the server playfield crashed and I lost connection to the server. Video? Sorry, I don’t record while playing games.

Ah ok. So they did not get lost from OCD, but while putting them into the container (Container in a structure or your backpack?)?.
Thats a very different situation. Sadly, this we can not track. But please always be specific. With OCD you led me to think the OCD connection was at fault. So I searched a whole different area.
In such cases I would need to know which structure, which container etc.

But as I said, sadly we cannot do much in this regard.

Jascha,

I lost 9k of a very expensive/rare block because of HWS Server crash/disconnect problems while transferring from OCD to my Base Containers! I do not accept that ‘you cannot do much…”

You will promptly replace the 9k blocks to my backpack. There is no other acceptable resolution. It’s not my fault your Server is experiencing so many problems. If the blocks were something other than Xeno, I wouldn’t care, but they ARE XENO!

Mate Relax.
It’s an early access game. Bugs happen. Lots of them recently.
There’s nothing the admins can do to prevent bugs, that’s up to Eleon.

Sometimes we lose stuff in empyrion. Best thing you can sometimes, do is to just accept the loss.

4 Likes