Server messages, feedback from this players perspective

Hi there !

The server gives plenty of in game messages these days, always good to be well informed !

Though I noticed the server sends us messages in global, server chat and also private.

The private part annoys me because next time I open my chat I am highlighting private instead of server where I type my commands and commands cannot be typed in private.

When I stargate from ecc to hw space for example, the server will pm me and tell me i entered PvP. And if i am heading straight to eton I have to mouse over the chatbox and click server or faction again after entering hw space instead of just typing the eton warp command immediately.
This makes things a little bit longer but hey its no big deal just an annoyance.

Is it at all possible to make the “You entered pvp space” message, a 1 time thing ?
or is it possible to have these messages appear in the other chat windows instead ?

These messages kind of interfere with PvP to be switching your chat screen from server to private between systems before being able to type commands because the server private messaged you to tell you that you entered pvp.

I would also like to note that the discord crossover chat, for me on a plasma screen with the colour chat being used and the distance I sit from my screen, I can barely read the discord crossover chat at all, I don’t know if its the same for anyone else ?

can it be brighter colour ? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

When we post something in global at discord, I agree that the colour of the text is hard to see… And I have perfect colour vision.

2 Likes