Server not logging me out and resulting in wandering ship and death

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: Logged on after being logged out for a day. While i was logged out: my player had been killed and respawned. I was free floating outside my ship in eden orbit. The ship’s fuel was empty even though I had filled it prior to logging off. My ship and myself, were 220Km from the planet, when i logged on. I was never asked to respawn, despite my food being at respawn level and my inventory being empty. It’s as if the server never logged me out and my ship drifted for a while until i died. The lack of a respawn option is puzzling, though. It never asked me to start over, start at home, or start at medic center/clone chamber. it just showed me as being in space when i logged on.
Player(s) with issue: ODIN_jrv
Server: EU
Time (cb:time): sat, 13, october 2018 02:59
Playfield: eden orbit
Structure Name(s): n/a
Structure ID(s): n/a
How can we help you now: I wanted to bring this to your attention. I’d like to know what happened… but it’s so strange, i’m not sure there’s an answer.
Any help, as always, is very much appreciated. Thank you

Could be that the devs did not fix the game while far in the galaxy.
Could you send us your client logs of that day?

I’ve attached logs for the 10th 11th and 12th, my dates are behind HWS eu dates. i have nothing for 13th.
I notice the one for the 11th is dated t 2am. I would have been asleep. No one else could have gotten into the game, as i live with my gf and she would have been asleep as well. Just to eliminate that possibility.

Client_181010-164625-94.log (28.8 KB)
Client_181010-220105-61.log (23.9 KB)
Client_181012-191455-65.log (15.3 KB)
Client_181012-193349-27.log (36.4 KB)

thanks.
yeah the date is not accurate. Not sure how they get that one. But don’t worry about that, its the game not you ;).

I’m pretty sure i didn’t log on, at all, on the 11th (my time) even though the 2nd log for the 10th has a creation date of the 11th (viewable on my pc) and its name is Client_181010-220105-61.log and i’m assuming the 181010 means 2018, 10th month, 10 day. So that’s strange.

okay, i won’t worry about that.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.