Server time out, webpage not working, suddenly 3 days not "touching" became 15 and everything i had has been delated

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> foe some day and even now if i try to play the server give me a time out error, i couldn’t “touch” my base and ships in these days and webpage yesterday was showing 3 days, today for some reason i was able to connect few minutes and discovered that everything i had has been delated and suddenly the days in the webpage became 15. Also in these days it happened i could connect once and i was restarting from the beginning and my stuff where in Sancuary Orbit.
Really frustrating.

Player(s) with issue:
=>

Server:
=> European server

Time (cb:time):
=>

Playfield:
=> Sanctuary

Structure Name(s):
=> DS-1, Digger, Hovercraft, Supremacy

Structure ID(s):
=> 3633682, 8354468, 10795221, 25015164

**How can we help you now:**I lost everything and just now that I was able to get the Orbital Cargo drone class 5… now I don’t have anything to put in it. Ships, base and thousands of ingots and other stuff… these things shouldn’t happen and if happend should be able to restore them. We respect your work but as players we also should be respected.
=>

I’m assuming the reason that connect hadn’t updated was because you hadn’t played on the EU server since before it migrated to a new server on November 30th.

You have to connect to it at least once for it to register your character every season, and since it moved to a new physical server it was treated as a “new season” as far as character data was concerned.

You will have to wait for an admin to see if they can help and what it may cost.
In the future, if you know you are having issues connecting to the server then you should let an admin know immediately, that way these types of things could maybe avoided in the first place. You had to know that if you weren’t touching it it couldn’t have possibly still been only 3 days every single day.

1 Like

I tried more time to sayi was heaving trouble with server… but nothing

Did I ever claimed the opposite? Do you think I forced these disconnects?
NO.

We had no way to check what your infrastructure was doing after the new Server, because it worked fine for thousand other players.
I can’t say if it was a cache issue or a Proxy issue (depending where you live).
It looks to me that your connection to HWS EU is very bad. Remember that HWS EU is not visible for you if your ping is higher than 300.

In any way I restored your four IDs you mentioned for now. For free this time, cause the full wipe is imminent.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.