Several CV/SV lost due to issue w/ Binomi playfield

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:

Late last night there was an issue with the Binomi playfield, causing instant disconnect upon attempting to enter. I used my CV, Andromeda, to make my initial jump, and was disconnected. Upon reconnect, the ship was in the Binomi playfield (according to Structure Commander), but I remained in Triton. I tried a few times, unsuccessfully, to use ‘cb:warprescue’ to travel to my ship, but each time, I was disconnected.
Eventually, I gave up and decided to try again later.
Now that I have reconnected, I have seen in my structure commander that several structures of mine and my faction mates were deleted.
While it is possible that the faction vessel per playfield limits could have been exceeded, it was due to my inability to reconnect (to move them out of there/change from Faction to private) that they would have been deleted. Still, there were only 2 CV, which should not have triggered a deletion - only 3 SV, two of which were docked to the 2 CVs. It was these 2 that were deleted, along with the CVs. An additional private SV was deleted.

Player(s) with issue:

JiggaGeoff

Server:

NA

Time (cb:time):

10:26

Playfield:

Binomi & Triton

Structure Name(s):

Andromeda, Sugma, Rocinante, Mercury, Falcon 2.0

Structure ID(s):

1919513, 4182813, 1093328, 676203, 5981212 (same order as noted above)

How can we help you now:

Please restore the above noted ships, with the exception of Falcon 2.0 (Structure ID # 5981212); I don’t really need this one back as it was only spawned to make another attempt to get back to Binomi space (which failed.) I have already adjusted the ships currently in Binomi space so as not to conflict with the limits when these ships are restored, so please restore them to the S-F faction.

Hey, see here

I just restored all.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.