[SFT now SFA]- Now recruiting PVE/PVP Squads - This is for you?

[SFA] Starfleet Traders is recruiting exceptional players. - From traders SFT now we are the SFA - Alliance

If you are looking for a high standard of game-play this is your faction to be in. We are a group of older players and diferent cultures looking to expand our operations on this server. To defend the trader orbit against pirates and to do what we are best as traders. We are a family and always care for each other same as teamwork respect and communication its the key in our team.

More about SFT

• Solid HQ on Trader Planet and more technical stops around the universe.
  • 12 Active players. - PVE players - PVP squad - Farmers - Builders and more.
  • TS TeamSpeak - This is a must have if you are going to apply.
    NA server

All the factions can add you easy but we have a filter for those who apply ( we all did the process) and it will be a test for around 2 days before you can move to our main base. That’s made the difference between a player and a serious player.

Are you on a faction alone? Scare about to lose everything? Do you want to learn and have good time with friends? To gather resources together? Or maybe to go and stop those LBP Pirates? Nobody is doing it and they are getting lot of fun or for sure @Mordgier @dj.darkhound or maybe @Xanif will get you sooner or later.

What are you waiting for? GO an apply SFT ingame!!.. See you soon…:rocket:

Faction Leader @nauttdog

2 Likes

someone call for a fight… mmmm tasty traders. I’m coming for that booty

1 Like

You’re recruiting?

Do you still get banned if you join a faction just to steal everything they own?

Also, what kind of application process am I looking at here?

1 Like

Hey buddys!

@dj.darkhound My booty its ready and twerking :hotsprings: lol and @Xanif :laughing:

Btw thanks for the shipyard you guys made we are full of resources and sorry if we change those cores hihihihi :money_mouth: :rocket:

FYI that was our graveyard for the withered and broken remains of the once proud trader fleet. You have reclaimed the bodies of your brethren to be reforged and folded into your own diabolical creations.

Which makes you kind of a lich.

Which is super rude.

1 Like

So thats why the new ships are moving by themself!. :laughing:

Gotta find an exorcist now I think @Laykan can do it.

Please do not join these guys.

They are the only ones who gave us a real fight at Trader World. If more people join - why trader world might not be our favorite stomping ground for loot harvesting and that would be quite a letdown. We might have to actually mine for ore rather than deconstructing ships…

3 Likes

Faction update 1.

• Added 2 new members - Now 14

PVE

• Trader tactical defensive ship done.:heavy_check_mark:
  • Personal rooms (main HQ) done :heavy_check_mark:

PVP

• LBP Hunter - Finished and tested.:heavy_check_mark:
  • The Phoenix - Finished and tested.:heavy_check_mark:

And our last technical ship against those furious pirates…

The LBP - Mirror - 60% done… A small preview…

What are you waiting for? GO an apply SFT ingame!!.. See you soon…:rocket:

Faction Leader @nauttdog

60percent done with what looks terrible. What you dont know is each of ours are built differently and dont look the same at all. GL on the copy though. cant wait to destroy it

1 Like

2 Likes

Rude

(7 chars)

1 Like

Is way to diferent. Hope you guys like it.

1 Like

shall set it as the prime attraction in our new graveyard. It’ll be the biggest and best graveyard too. Cant wait!

1 Like

Secret footage of SpiritMIA testing out his new ship with nauttdog

2 Likes

bahahhaah good one:joy::joy:

1 Like

Great another graveyard that we can grab. :stuck_out_tongue: Ty

1 Like

I appreciate you guys letting me watch your recent CV design land.

2 Likes

This is why I will buy one planet. I will release the dogs now. Shu shu shu…

1 Like

huh
(seven)

1 Like

I’m flattered. No, really.

2 Likes