Ship and inventory deleted

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> My SV called OH Valkyrie was on the complete opposite side of the map way up in the air when I logged in today. I went out with my CV to pick it up, and once I managed to get into the ship and land it on top of my CV, I immediately died when I exited the cockpit (interior). I respawned on my CV and attempted to retrieve the bag with my drone, but it had ended up underneath the SV. I then lowered my CV slightly and went out to try again and the bag had disappeared (this was in the span of maybe 1.5 or 2 minutes.). This was particularly devastating as I was carrying the 32 T3 Auto-Miners I had intended to place with my valkyrie. I also had my faction weapon and roughly 900 fuel cells on me. After I’d given up searching, I went out of the atmosphere to travel in the direction of my base more quickly. When I re-entered the atmosphere on Federation HQ, I received one of the in-game error messages. I clicked continue and the view teleported to some random point on the map. I re-logged, and upon entering the server again, my Valkyrie was nowhere to be found. It was not on my list of ships, and when I went to check on HWS connect it was marked as deleted.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Dr. Mantis Toboggan, MD

Server:
=> HWS NA

Time (cb:time):
=> 13:07

Playfield:
=> Federation HQ

Structure Name(s):
=> Valkyrie

Structure ID(s):
=> 31537214

How can we help you now:
=> It would be ideal if I could get my ship back and my inventory restored. If that is not possible, the biggest thing I care about are the 32 Tier 3 auto-miners that I lost. I appreciate any assistance you are able to provide.

Hey,

welcome to the server.
Sorry to hear about the issues. Might be good to send the logs to the Devs to check that error.

I restored both, even though we usually don’t do backpacks.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.