Ship deleted at EGS

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I just noticed our TP ship has been deleted on ECC without any warning

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> m1ckeyten

Server? (EU or NA)
=> EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> about 9:15 pm
On which Playfield?
=> ECC

Structure Name(s)?
=> TP EGS HQ

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 22761743

How can we help you now?
=> is there a way to restore it with all of our loot ?
I just noticed there is a rule that say everything that didnt warp within 7 days is deleted… but i didnt know (i know it s not an excuse) and there is no warning… i guess i have to set some reminder my self

There is a lot of loot (epic weapon, tokens, armors, etc in it…), it would be nice if we could have this ship back with the loot… thanks in advance

you do get a warning when you enter ECC/ECC space that there are ships going to be deleted…you get them up to 2 days in front (3-4 times in total for me)…but people tend to ignore them thinking it’s the tax warning because they are displayed mostly at the same time as tax warnings, while entering the playfield…

1 Like

oh, if so i didnt saw it, always hear the sound but i ve never saw it, but yeah probably didnt paid attention to the warning thinking it was the tax message…
Maybe also because when i tp to ECC, it take a longtime then sometimes i start teleport then go AFK for 2 or 3 min xD

yes, i know that the warnings are there but i still miss them while loading the playfield/teleporting, i discover them mostly while rereading the Player chat :slight_smile:
typing cb:wipe in chat 1-2 times a week is a muss if you leave ships at ECC or ECC space…

Do you think we can still have our ship (especially loot inside of it) back for this time only ?

sorry, but for that you will have to wait for one of the Admins to look at your ticket in the morning and decides…

Hey,

I restored the ship, but keep in mind that ECC is NO parking garage!

Reason for deletion: 22.10.2020 21:10:17 Destroyed Existed longer then 168 hours on ‘ECC’. Last movement: 15.10.2020 21:07:33

Thank you very much

I know it s not a parking but everyone do that, and it so usefull to tp from another base directly to ecc and store some loot after we did some missions.

Why not place a public TP at EGS HQ (we can reach it from 30AL of course) so nobody park a ship 24h/24H ?

plus you could sell some container(s) (with private code or whatever you want) per season or something so we can store our loot inside instead of using a ship.

what do you think about this ?

the main 2 reasons we are using this ship is to tp directly at egs hq and to store what we need for missions (weapons, armors, tokens, etc…), some items cant be stored in ocd (every armors even new armors, or used weapons or tokens) and there is no other to store something accessible anytime for the whole faction

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.