Ship deleted on CSW

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> I performed a CSW from NA to EU in my ship, but when I logged into EU my ship was missing. This happened to some other players at the same time. My structure commander on NA says the ship was deleted. Ship name is ‘Warp Scout’ and the ID is 3542881. Can you please help me to restore this ship and the cargo?

Player(s) with issue:
=> Dratcha

Server:
=> NA to EU CSW

Time (cb:time):
=> Unsure of server time. It was about 6 hour before this post.

Playfield:
=> CSW

Structure Name(s):
=> Warp Scout

Structure ID(s):
=> 3542881

How can we help you now:
=> Can you please help me to restore this ship and the cargo? I had some very valuable cargo I was going to store in EU

When you use CSW you have to log into the other server after you are kicked, and you have to stay logged in (and move a little bit) until the server tool recognizes you and warps you to your ship.
If you never move your character then it won’t recognize you though.

It should show that the ship was deleted on NA, because it was. When you use CSW it basically copies your vessels to spawn them on the other server and the originals are deleted.
There is a lot more to it than that, but that’s the basic explanation of how it works.

Try logging into EU right now and move a little bit and then wait.

I have tried moving and waiting. I even got the message saying I was being warped like normal, but there is still no ship. I have logged in multiple times and waited around 5 minutes each time. I then log out so I don’t die from lack of oxygen/food. My registry is not showing a ship at all either.
When this first happened, CB was down on EU and there were three of us stuck in CSW so it wasn’t just an issue with my ship.

Is there anything that I can do, or am I out of luck?

Hello and welcome back @Dratcha

sorry for the delay - quite overloaded at the moment with the new season preparation (Jascha is on a busines trip)

The EU tool crashed yesterday.

I restored your ship on NA again.
Please login to EU again and do a

csw:Startshipless:na

there you can grab your ship and repeat the CSW.

Thank you Rex!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.