Ship destroy during freeze

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Hello, the game is frozen during a fight, and my ship has been destroyed

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> lagafdede

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 17h50 around

On which Playfield?
=> dyson sphere

Structure Name(s)?
=> The Ayamara v1

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 10314115

How can we help you now?
=> can you give me back my ship, and tp me next to the player capt_flam72, in a safe area, in the sun of this area. Thank you

Hey, do you have a video of it? Otherwise sadly not much can be done to help.

a video? really? i don’t make a video when i play

i read my post, the game is frozen, and i forget to say that i was ejected from the game…when i come back my CV was destroy

I understand. Sadly the logs on the server-side aren’t super clear and for cases like this a lot of trust is require to help, and if admins help you, they will also need to help the next guy based on trust. And who knows, he might be lying.
Because of this, cases where ships are destroyed (ships disappearing is different and can be helped with, since logs are more clear) are usually not something admins will help with, unless you have a video of it.
Sorry.

hello Dr dark, I was in the same ship and now I’m stuck there dying in space, is it possible to move to my ship because the game only offers me to restart from zero, my ship is at coordinates -7945 / -4105 / -2766 in the sun of Dyson Sphere System [Sun Left]
CV Transport RE Id 18539768

I can come, yes, but first could you please ask in the ingame chat if someone can give you a lift? :slightly_smiling_face: If not, then let me know and I’ll come.

yes Dark, I understand what you mean, and unfortunately because of these people, those who are honest are not believed, like in real life …

1 Like

yes this is a sad truth that the bad apples ruin it for us honest people. most of us have made a habit of recording things that could potentially result in a great loss. you can always delete the recordings afterwards so you don’t fill up hard drive space. if you’re using Windows 10, you can use the built-in game bar for recording. just hold the Windows button and press the letter G.

Hi Bob,

I can’t see myself recording my parts, especially when I play 4 or 8 hours, plus it records continuously, so it wears out the hard drive faster.

yes recording several hours is not ideal. it is handy to do short recordings when you’re moving expensive items around that could potentially be lost by a glitch. I have made it a habit of recording short clips here and there when doing something that could be painful if a bug shows up. it’s hard to predict these things, but as you progress it will be easier to spot when the game is about to give you the middle finger.

oui, il faut juste y penser

Unfortunately, yes. A video in such cases helps a lot (also Developers to see where issues still are in the game)

So you won’t do anything for me?

Sadly not.
It’s not easy to do anything without a video.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.