Ship killed by Error Message Spam

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

The moment a Tovera started firing upon me I started getting error messages every millisecond. My ship stoped and I couldnt do anything, even though Itried opening the tab to disable them - it was impossiblke due to the speed they were coming at. I died in a under a minute where I should have killed it with 0 damage - routine engagement.
=>

[color=d0901d]Crellion/color]
=>

Server? RE
=>

When did it happen? About server time 21:00 - 22:00 last night 26th September. I tried posting a ticket at the time but it seems I cannot find it this morning so maybe I misclicked something which is not strange as I was in shock. It was likle being kilkled by DDoS attack. (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=>

On which Playfield: That is impossible to determine. I was warping around Sup system looking for good settle planets when I came upon that Tovera and after the event I was caught in death loop (was being killed by it on spawn again) so I revived at a Trade Station - option given ingame.
=>

Structure Name(s)AA Stapple Killer
=>

Structure ID(s) *(Open ingame console and type di)*It is not possible to do of course in these circumstances. However I respawnws this ship in creative and got ID: 1024 so I am guessing this was 1022 or 1023
=>

How can we help you now? I do not know. Explain to me what happened? Restored ship and contents? Offer me tissue. If you have not spawned a new ship from OCD with all the goodies from a seazon’s worth of gathering, NPC core, Bastion, 30-40Quantums to have it killed by the game via “DDoS attack” you can’t know how it feels…
=>

Most important though: please send me your Client log, so Eleon can debug it / fix it.
You find it here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Logs\3510

Ravien — Today at 8:52 AM

[9:01 AM]
Ah hah! @RexXxuS found it.
If the game is not completely closed between sessions, custom shield effects give a CoQ

you can’t drop IDs from other savegames.
What does Structure Commander says?

done

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.