Ship lost in CSW

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> CSWed back from NA to EU, 2 SVs came trough with me but CV got lost, not in Structure Commander on any server

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> marko0280

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA / EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> ca. 01:25h

On which Playfield?
=> CSW

Structure Name(s)?
=> coban

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 16504863

How can we help you now?
=> restore it (if possible on EU), there was quite a lot of stuff in it (including supply lvl 10)

Hey,

should be still in CSW NA. Sorry for the issue :frowning:

no problem, it’s not the first time and probably not the last time my ships disappear in the twilight zone of CSW, one gets used to it :slight_smile:

and considering i have gone 4 month without any CSW problems and 6 months without lost ship at CSW (with 1-4 CSW per day), i would say it’s a good score :smiley:

one more thing, can you please return my tax that i had paid for it today, “paid 639.318.346 credits tax for coban (16504863)” and clean my debt in bank to?

1 Like

Glad to hear it was not that much lately.
I refunded the tax, even though it was sooooo little. Not even worth to ask an admin for refund or? :expressionless: :laughing:

1 Like

few seasons ago it was at least 1-2 ships lost in CSW per week, now 1 in half a year, very big difference…and at the same time much less problems and work for you guys

to be honest, i forgot about the tax (after switching servers in Connect, it show up in dashboard only after several page refresh) until i wanted to upgrade my OCD and noticed that i am bit short on cash for next OCD level, only 2/3 of the money was missing

thx again for the help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.