Ship Retrieval

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Retrieval of the ship

Player(s) with issue:
=> Entered Earth X. My reward miner named Occ’s Miner as well as my HV harvester named Global Warmer glitched out while on my CV. My Harvester shows still on my CV but I unfactioned the SV to get it to undock for retrieval and located it, but I cannot access it anymore.

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> 4:16 PM PST

Playfield:
=> Earth X

Structure Name(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=> Faction the vehicle back to me.

Welcome to HWS @OccamsRazor

Can you explain what that means exactly?
I think overall you had not enough HWS RP to enter the RP restricted planet and the tool warped you out again?
And this looks like a dock/warp issue of EAH @Jascha ?

To help you either way we need the IDs or at least the exact names of your structures @OccamsRazor

Im sorry I was unclear. After I landed on Earth X. I got into my SV named Wraith and landed on top of the Abandoned Reactor. When I got out of the SV, it had vanished from the POI. I looked on the map to where it had gone and was able to retrieve that one but I noticed my HV named Global Warming and my reward SV named Occ’s Miner were not on my CV where they previously were. As I flew my CV, I noticed they were trailing me and I was able to interact with it via the control panel. I have been around the game a while and remembered a docking bug when you passed thru what was the green curtain. I set the SV miner to public to force a undocking not knowing that the server was set up as to not allow vehicles to be public for long. When I did finally find it, I was unable to access it. It is still currently on Earth X. I am unable to attain the ID number as it is not "mine any longer. The name of the miner is Occ’s Miner.

1 Like

Hey,

should be yours again

Thank you . It wasnt near the base so I went to locate it. It had been shot up and had a blown cockpit but I was able to move it, put the cockpit in it and repair it. Thank you guys for all the hard work you do. I know its not easy with as rocky of a release as A 12 is. But you all are very appreciated for your dedication.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.