Ship taken by glitch

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> My ship was taken with what I believe was a glitch. I visited ECC in and got a message that my ship class was 2 instead of 1, and that was not allowed in ECC. I left the system as soon as possible, but the message kept showing up. After visiting a couple of other systems and being back in Fed HQ for hours it was still taken. After asking in chat, the consensus was that it was a glitch and would prob not take the ship since I wasn’t really in the system anymore. As it sits now, it’s sitting in front of my house in Fed HQ with HMS’s name.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Caffeine_Death

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> About 8:30 server time on June 24

Playfield:
=> Fed HQ

Structure Name(s):
=> Wayfarer-ST

Structure ID(s):
=> 4291873

How can we help you now:
=> Return Ship

You can get it back your self.

Type egs:buyshipback:id

This will cost a small amount of cr, but you can claim it back here.

Hello and welcome @Caffeine_Death

see above but I’ve set it to you (private) for now.
The reason was that your CV was class 2 and ECC only allows Class 1.
So it was a bit delayed indeed.

Thanks, but that’s not the point, it’s glitched. It was taken in a completely different system then it thinks its in. In fact, it’s still giving me messages that it’s going to take it away … after it already has. Something is wrong…

It’s still showing as HWS in red, also… its still giving me the message that its going to delete…

Hey,

sorry… its a game bug. Your ship has a ghost in ECC.
I will delete it now.

did you have any trouble entering in ECC one day? that you could not warp into it? Or out?

No trouble getting in, Did take a long time and two warp atempts to get out.

Oh, thank you VERY much. that might be the lead to the problem :slight_smile:

Would you mind sending us your client logs oif Empyrion from the 24.06.19 2-5am (Berlin time)?
Maybe that can help devs to see the problem

As soon as i figure out how to do that :slight_smile: Sure. Will you set the other one back to me? The copy I have in Fed HQ?

1 Like

Will do so in a minute. So I delete the one in ECC and give you the one in Fed HQ?

Logs you can find here: …\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Logs\2513

If you are unsure about which log, just zip all or the ones a ay before/after to be sure)

2513.zip (31.6 KB)

Thanks a lot. Its yours again

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.