Ships damaged and destroyed on ECC right nexto EGS HQ

Only two of the foundry ships were restored the two that were likely stolen ( they no longer appear in my registry as either deleted true or false) are not there they were named ACP - Gold Bars and ACP - Gold Teeth

The two that WERE restored appear to have their inventory intact

Ok Rex looks good they are all returned now thanks so much

If you can please just ban my toon and take everything he has in the base that would be best itā€™s almost everything. It will take less time for everyone. I wonā€™t be playing anymore. I tried to explain to rex what happened and he just basically called me a liar in discord and even in this post is calling me an exploiter. Itā€™s impossible to retrace 100% of the stuff I took itā€™s that much but 80% is in my base. I felt this was a 100% pvp success and someone just wasnā€™t protecting there ships enough. If I did find this buggy quest or mission, which is entirely possible, I donā€™t feel like I should be punished when I 100% came forward and told the truth about what happened. I really loved this little game but I wonā€™t be treated like that by nobody.

please give back what you looted if you are inocent!

Rex restored my loss, I cannot accept anything above and beyond that. It will be up to admins to delete or otherwise claim the ill gotten loot

I tried to contact Serious_Squirrel on discord and got blocked. Iā€™m done with this. I didnā€™t exploit anything, I was at the bottom of the ocean when the drone started blowing stuff up.

Iā€™ve made my attempts to give it back. So, lets recap. So far Iā€™ve been called a liar when I came forward and told the truth. Then I was told to give the stuff back, I agreed. Then I got blocked by the party in discord and canā€™t msg anymore when I tried. Have a good day. This is BS.

Alright, I gave you more than one time a chance to come over this situation and handle it with respect and honor.
Now you go ahead and playing innocent and act like you got beaten?

It was PvE!

See above, no matter if game or HWS feature, it is considered as exploit if you abuse it!

Because your ā€œtrueā€ story has a BIG problem:

At the time you spawned the drone you had the proper gun gear to take that little drone in 10 seconds.
But instead you hide and waited for long time until the drone destroyed the stuff of others.

So yeah, sure. Iā€™m done with this innocent mimi call.

3 Likes

After a lot of back and forth in the background I spend more hours into the situation and apologize to @Conspiracy if it labeled him as exploiter / liar.
That was not my intention. I just worked along the logs which showed something else.

I could reproduce the whole situation now and overall it was bad location at bad timing with bad actions.

Luckily it forced me now to remove this Singleplayer feature from Multiplayer (spawning drones with PDA). My mistake, corrected.

1 Like