Ships turned Hostile, blew us up... we met the Ship/Class requirements for the system

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> traveled to Blackhole System in CV with my brother Bogles123. My CV immediately became hostile and blew us up. dQgnflua tried helping us, we got my CV back to Atlantis system but my SV, HV and my brothers SV are gone. I promise I’m not aiming to create a new trouble ticket every other day lol, I triple checked the structure requirements for that system and we met them all. My ships did change color schemes but weren’t repossessed by HWS

Player(s) with issue:
=> loborick6417, Bogles123

Server:
=> HWS NA

Time (cb:time):
=> approx 3:00 am EST

Playfield:
=> Blackhole System

Structure Name(s):
=> Deimos-HT (EFH Faction), Cave Reward Ship (Faction SV) and CMS6-HAV[T4]-2 (Bogles Private SV)

Structure ID(s):
=> Deimos-HT - 33262793, Cave Reward Ship - 32238235, CSM6-HAV[T4]-2 - 33265948

How can we help you now:
=> Please warp the ships to the Atlantis System by my Capital Ship and if possible return our backpacks

There is a game bug that when you warp can cause one or more vessels to turn public, which in turn can result in them being shot up by your own structures and vice versa.
It sounds like that could be what happened here.

An admin may be able to help you when one is available.

But the ship was still in his faction. I was to record it, but at work, bad internet and everything. Didn’t want a ct next to his ship :joy:
After warping his cv to atlantis, he could for some reason use it again.
But both the sv and hv was there, but not there, no response to the DI, not to move command… maybe a ghost? After the restart, they where just gone, but still at the hws connect.
@Jascha

Hey,

I restored the last state close to your position

1 Like

Thanks a bunch. I’m digging the new color scheme on my HV too!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.