Since 1.7 Update, EU server not showing on server list

I seem to have real trouble logging into EU server. often it doesn’t even appear on server list, so i just afk on the server list and eventually it comes up. Once in-game, i play for a big then get internal error continually popup, so i have to ‘end process’ shutdown my game and restart. Then EU server isn’t showing up again…

Is EU server experience problems?

NA server seems fine, no problem logging in, no problem having it showup on server list.

Hey,

hm, we are not aware of an issue. Should work good?!
After such a big patch we always recommend to completley delete the Cache folder in your Saves folder. You tried that?

[quote=“RexXxuS”]Hey,

hm, we are not aware of an issue. Should work good?!
After such a big patch we always recommend to completley delete the Cache folder in your Saves folder. You tried that?[/quote]

I’m not getting the internal error crash anymore, but still taking a while for EU server to show up. I did clear the cache for that reason yea. :slight_smile: might just been a weak/slow connection from me to EU server i guess.

Honestly I do not use the Server Tab anymore.
Just click at the top the “History” Tab in the multiplayer lobby :slight_smile:

[quote=“RexXxuS”]Honestly I do not use the Server Tab anymore.
Just click at the top the “History” Tab in the multiplayer lobby :slight_smile:[/quote]
Yea, it doesn’t show up in history either. But I can always instantly see the IP as open. So possibly some issue with the Empyrion listing, rather than HWS server visibility.

EDIT: I’ve gone afk with game sitting in Server History tab, and EU server hasn’t’ shown up at all. :slight_smile: I wonder if it’s due to ping. If my ping is real bad, it may simply not let me login?

UPDATE: Sometime later, when my internet stopped lagging out (it gets very slow at certain time of the day… yay New Zealand internet speeds), the EU server now shows up. So i’m fairly sure server listing is limited to those servers game can ping within a limit (maybe 300ms)

Just remembered: yes, the devs implemented this “feature”. If you have a > 300 ping to a server it won’t show up in the list…