So my PVP base keeps getting deleted like everyday

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> My bases keep getting deleted and then I have to go to them so they wont show deleted in structure commander. The one that really keeps being deleted is my PVP base so I can get the 10 Rep points but I never get them because it always says its deleted. Once i step on base it will say not deleted anymore but by the time i am supposed to get Rp points its showing deleted again. I get there are bugs but i would have a lot more RP points by now but don’t and want to upgrade bank, etc. but its just frustrating at this point. Any suggestions?

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Killbee

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Everyday it seems

On which Playfield?
=> Arthenti Beta 68 I Moon 1 Sector

Structure Name(s)?
=> KB Space Base

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 9817623

How can we help you now?
=> I just would like to have the RP points but its fine, also I will visit base so in structure commander it will show lasted touched not to be 10 days or more and my stuff could get deleted after the 15 days. But it doesn’t reset…sooooo quite a bit of complaining but I want it to work…thanks.

just a guess, the playfield unloading when u leave may have something to do with it. the structure commander may not be getting enough time to see the base is actually there. try getting to the base and hang around for about 10min to see if that helps.

hm sorry for that.
Since 1.4 there is a big issue with the game data.
I will look into it if I can narrow it down.
I gave you 40 RP, since I can see that 4 days are missing. Hope that was correct.

About the not touched. Its an ingame feature so even if the structure commander shows an old date it should be correct ingame I hope. But maybe I find a solution to get accurate data again

3 Likes

Thanks i will try and hang at the location a little longer and see if that helps…thanks

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.