Some help for modding requested

Hi, i’m working on a big scenario and got a question to your skilled team.

I’m not professional when it comes to scripting etc, but i learned a lot over the last years. Not long ago i stumbleled upon the admin helper tool and discovered some of its features, like manupilating bank account or adding a ready bp to factory.
And this are exactly the functions i’m interested in.

I’m searching for a way to sell ships by quest, but i’m missing the commands to do that.
I want to:

• check for origin to offer different collections
  • check bank account
  • remove money from account
  • add a ready to spawn blueprint to factory (if possible from the scenario prefabs folder)
  • design it unlimited repeatable for small vessels and limited repeateble for capital

I hope someone can help me with that, i can almost see it and got the feeling it might be the right way to do that.

Hello @DerAralAal

Sorry for the delay.

basically all what you are mentioning / requesting is implemented and live on HWS.
At the moment it’s not integrated into the full version of EAH.

I can only tell from what I know, that you can manipulate a player’ blueprint factory regarding ships since they are partially stored on the client computer.
At the moment you can only fill the factory with resources, reduce the blueprint spawn time or read at least what they have ready to spawn.

Thx for reply.
After having a closer look on savegames i was already expecting something like that.
However i hope i will find a way to directly spawn a ship. Seen a command to spawn drones in some PDA quests, but no way to spawn any other entity.
I suppose i have to wait for a while.