Some issues with Space Race mission on Cryo F1

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: Did not receive Enhanced Laser Rifle reward for ESR (space race) mission.
Player(s) with issue: Dhalgren
Server: North America
Time (cb:time): Jan 26 07:34 (server time)
Playfield: Cryo F1
Structure Name(s): n/a
Structure ID(s): n/a
How can we help you now: Getting the laser rifle would be nice, but it’s not critical since I already have one. Mainly wanted to let you know, for the other people who don’t already have one and who might be counting on receiving it as part of the prize. Also, not sure if this is supposed to happen, but the grey alien container was immediately consumed? I did receive 7 RP, but the container went poof.

Also, you might want to put a warning on the ESR description that warns death is very possible… I’ve seen people enter the race not knowing this, only to lose EVERYTHING that started with, since they didn’t know to empty their inventory.

2 Likes

And more to the point, that their backpacks will be unrecoverable when the instance closes…

1 Like

Hey and thanks for the feedback!

Regarding the missing Laser rifle I have to check… but since you had one and wondering about your missing Alien Container please read this page carefully:

Regarding the sign. Yes, actually not only a sign but a public Medicbay will be implemented with HWS 8 (and a lot more improvements for that mission).

Hope you had fun nevertheless

Thanks for the reply… reading some of the other support tickets, I can see that I am not the only one to not receive the Laser Rifle prize…

And regarding the alien container, what I meant was that it immediately converted into 7 RP, with no delay or message or anything… I eventually figured it out, but for someone else, it might seem to them that they never received it to begin with. You might want to put some kind of message, like: “Your alien container is sacrificed for a gain in reputation!” so that we know we at least received it.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.