Some noob questions

I recently had my ship wiped with the Mars reset. At the moment I don’t have enough pentaxit to warp to Nova etc… so I was wondering if I can go into space and hide there without my ship disappearing?

I’m also after a bit of advice. I’ve been mining blue crystals at the bottom of oceans but it takes forever to get enough to travel anywhere. Is there a way of mining it more productively?

And I also have a CV stored in my blueprint market place that I wouldn’t mind using but I noticed I can’t have more than one CV on Mars. Can I leave one CV in the space around Mars and use the other one on Mars? I don’t want to break any rules :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey Peraxus,

you can - just make sure you have the offline protection on your CV (set to faction!!) and be offline.

On the starter planets are less pentaxit so people do not come back often there and crowd the planet. A LOT pentaxit is on Waterworld or Lantea. So try to buy it from market and go there asap :wink:

Yeah I will adjust rule 6. For many confusing. But for now yes you can do it. Just remember that the ship in orbit is not protected during your stay on Mars.

I found a blue crystal that seems to be giving infinite pentaxit on Mars :stuck_out_tongue:

Those are bugged and typically shouldn’t be used. If you want blue crystals go, to lantea. The oceans are filled.

Noob question here as well =)

If the server has to do a total wipe, like if there is a big update in the game… Will the credits in the bank start at 0 as well?

dQ

[quote=“dQgnflua”]Noob question here as well =)

If the server has to do a total wipe, like if there is a big update in the game… Will the credits in the bank start at 0 as well?

dQ[/quote]

See this post: http://empyrion-homeworld.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1458#p1458

[quote=“Jascha”][quote=“dQgnflua”]Noob question here as well =)

dQ[/quote]

See this post: http://empyrion-homeworld.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1458#p1458[/quote]

lol…
Thanks m8 =) Didnt see that =D