Someone dropped a "beam me up" ship on my base and now my OCD attached to my "beam me up" ship no longer functions or no longer exists

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I have a base in Malphise system on planet Holya. I have a Land claim device
active. I also have an OCD based in a “beam me up” ship parked on my base. It was all working fine.

Then someone dropped or abandoned another “beam me up ship” right on the border of my claim. Afterward the OCD quit working or dis-appeared. There are no identifying marks or notes on this second “beam me up” ship. It is another faction but IDK which nor who the owner is.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> RedDaggar

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE NA

**When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)**1/8 sometime.
=>

On which Playfield?
=> Holya

Structure Name(s)?
=> 903226

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 903226

How can we help you now?
=> IDK, find out who owns the other ship. Did he have an OCD attached to his ship that canceled both OCDs? The ships are in close proximity. I had to add another OCD to my base. Does he owe me for that? The ID of the other ship is 884330.
Screen shoots attached

ID other BMU ship_1

Hello @RedDaggar

oh, that is actually my ship :slight_smile:
I would not call it “dropped on my base” though…

My ship is also not responsible for your OCD stuff.

The reason why A) my ship is there and B) your OCD is not working is your other ticket you made and I told you I had to destroy your ship to fix it:

And as per detail once a structure is destroyed, the attached zone is also deleted.
I didn’t know.
I gave you 1 OCD zone back for now.

Thanks for the explanation and corrections. I didn’t really understand what u were saying about the rotation controls not working, but now I do.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.