Something went wrong when warping

A slight problem. I warped to the NA server. And when logging in to the NA server I get the message that I have to start from starter planet. What happened? (I waited and was kicked as I should do)

So… I could not enter the NA server. when i click on the EU or NA server now I end up starting the mission as a guardian on NA server.

Ligator_swe

When looking at the structure commander EU I see that my SV is still in CSW. The Ligators CV and Ligators HV have disappeared. In NA och EU.

Ligators SV 3093903 Cross Server Warp

Never mind. I had to write detach. But I lost my HV in space.

Never mind. To make a long story shor: i wont cross server warp again until I have discussed the matter with developers. There was so much that happened that i was not prepared for. And only the thing with oxygen and fuel was explained. The rest, The long waiting time, loosing the HV was not explained. Etc.

Now i try to return to EU server again. I dont know if i will make it. 5 minutes now since crossing.

My inventory survived and my armor and boosts. So that was not the problem. I lost fuel and oxygen, but that I knew would happen. And my HV disappeared out in nowhere.

Yea becuase your hv probably switched from faction to private and then undocked, you have to manually go and redock all attached ships, not sure if this has changed thou better to check anyway.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.