SOS! i need help

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> First i warped inn to a system. and my cv didnt move at all after the warp.
then i wast trying to warp arund in the systems with my sv to try to get home.
but it wast to long to jump for a sv… so i tried the black hole. but then i got guilty for just flying around. … and when i reset my character to get a fresh start i get kicked out of the planet for being guilty…

Player(s) with issue:
=> Xtrious

Server:
=> EU

Time (cb:time):
=>
Playfield:
=>

Structure Name(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=> FIX it. its not posible for me 2 play on the server now,

Welcome to the server!

For the first part, the CV, it’s a common game bug ever since 11.0. We are still waiting on a fix from the devs.
If it was just the thrusters not working then either relog and/or open the control panel and switch between statistics tab and any other tab over and over until they work. Sometimes you have to switch tabs and then get in and out of the cockpit.

As for the second part with the black hole and being guilty, make sure to read the entire guide. Failure to read and understand it will result in a bad time for you on the server. This is an advanced highly customized server and you need to know about all of it to play properly here.

Resetting your character does not remove the guilty status, intentionally for multiple reasons. Hold tight though and an admin may be able to help with that.

In the mean time be sure to give the full guide and rules a read or two. Hopefully you will enjoy your stay here more afterwards.

1 Like

Welcome m8 =)

Are you still ingame at this time? 06.07am cb:time!

remove guilty by typing egs:noguilty (cost money and rep, but is not expensive)
Another try with a none flying ship, is to stealth it, and unsteatlh it! Thou, you sometimes must set up any signals you had before again! Not always!

If you are not on now, @RexXxuS or @Jascha will help you when the sun raises on another stormy day =)

1 Like

the problem is. since I couldn’t warp back to the pve system. I started all over again. lost everything I had. started in the training system and chose me a starter planet. when I spawned on the planet I was automatically kicked out of the planet / system. right back to the training system due to guilty status has not been removed.

so. i lost everything trying to start over again. and now i can’t play on the server at all.

Hey,

sorry to hear about your troubles.
I removed the guilty flag.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.