Spacebase gone, found out after last restart

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Few days ago built space base system Beta, above Roggery starter planet. Today after restart I went back from another system, base is gone with all items inside including alien core. When I first logged in after restart I got some strange errors and been disconnected, so it may be relevant.
No idea how it could be gone without involving bugs, players can’t destroy ships / bases of another player there. And it had no problem for at least a day or two, no POI or anything else that could regenerate nearby.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> BunnyOverkill

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Unknown time, the base was there day ago. Server time now is: wed 30 march 11:10

On which Playfield?
=> Roggery sector

Structure Name(s)?
=> Microbase (I think, it’s not there anymore)

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> not there, so can’t find out

How can we help you now?
=> Ideally restoring the base with cargo, or at least cargo.

Can you send me your client logs in a PM please?

Apart from your errors, it wasn’t a bug, thus not really an admin case.
It’s part of this survival game to protect yourself against Patrol Vessels / NPCs.

A Frigate took out your core and a structure without a core despawns after some time.

Wait, there was an enemy ship the in the system the whole time, ship that I didn’t know about? Stupid, stupid mistake. And probably short ranged radar or it was respawned after server restart and I didn’t notice.
As for logs, I will gladly supply them if I know where they are and where to send them.
EDIT: Checked the system with good radar for 30m, found no enemy ship, so no idea how it got there to ruin base, but I guess some way must exist.

Probably got destroyed and respawns some time.
Beef up your base with turrets :+1:

Regarding the log error:
They are here:
c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Logs\3720

RexXxuS: Thank you. I copied it to my local log file, so I can send it to Eleon.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.