Spontaneously combusting ships

i completely understand the frustrations u have. many of us do, especially the admins. i just want to point out that it is not their fault any of this is happening and demanding actions rather than asking for them is not a motivator for those who donate their personal time to assist. we have to remember this is a private server and not a department store. we are all donating our own time to make this better for all. please remember we are all human. i feel the HWS team deserves our respect for their efforts, not demands and complaints.

“It is wise to direct your anger towards problems, not people.”

1 Like

all I needed to know was

Because no, it was not clear to me what was going on with stuff like

That text did not tell me if you opted out about that or not, cause yeah, I can’t read your PMs.
Such details are important to me and to any admin who cares about fair treatment.

Anyways, since you declined @m1ckeyten and other SCo respectful offer to give you everything back for whatever reason, rather insulting us with ironic “cynical conclusions” that we do not care bla bla, then so be it.

In the end I only restore your stuff, because

and a video was provided (see my pinned Discord message) that helps the Dev hopefully to find out what is going on.
I have the suspicion it was the 1.4 patch change:

• Added: Caching of network packages that should result in less memory fragmentation in MP games

We will see.

1 Like