Starter wipe

Hello all. Ive been playing empyrion for the past couple months and started my online experience with the hws servers. I really enjoy everything about this server and I feel like ive found my empyrion multiplayer home! :slight_smile: Last night while mining on Phobos I lost my internet connection and didn’t regain connection till this morning…only to find my cv,the three sv docked to the cv, and my sv I had flying around all gone from the starter wipe. I was just curious if there was any way to get my items back. I know that the wipe is coming very soon, the problem is all the stuff I had in my cv that I was going to transfer to the ocd is gone now.

If nothing can be done about this then of course I understand.
Have a great day everybody!

My in game name is RayB1. I was on Mars not Phobos. HWS NA. Faction is Sci

Post the ID from structure commander. I hope you get your stuff back so I can blow it up.

Lol thanks. Structure commander?

That.

youre not bad mordgier

for a pirate :slight_smile:

Starsider Freighter
CV
Mars
true

Small Vessel (SV)
SV
Mars
true

Small Vessel (SV)
SV
Mars
true

sv
SV
Mars
true

Red 3 MAS-Mk1
SV
Mars
true

Ok I think I have all the proper info now.

Sooo why were you at the starter homeworld anyway? Did you guys restart after getting repeatedly raided by some bad bad people?

I was unraveling the red carpet for some beginners and lost connection. Woke up this morning in terror

So did those turrets I told you that were off do any damage when you took the base I gave you?

Joking. But we kinda wanted to move on from it anyways after a faction member mentioned the wrong turret placement/choice and you discovering it.

@RayB1: glad you like our server!
Considering your playhours amount on the server it should be very clear to you when wipes happen. But since you helped a guy there I restored your CV at least.

Next time make sure to leave in time since this is a one time service and really depends due the circumstances.

RexXxuS

Now just to be clear - I recall explicitly asking where that guy you were fighting was cause I wanted a fight and was looking to come gank him with Xanif. When you didn’t respond I kindly reminded you that I knew where your base was…and you still didn’t respond. Well…what was I supposed to do then?

The turrets were an inconvenience. They blew up my fridge and landing gear. I was really annoyed actually because I had a bunch of food in that fridge - but it all worked out as your base had even more food. The landing gear was a bummer, had to go craft one, stick it back on the ship…such a hassle.

Problem with your guns was that they were all on the ‘front’ of your base and only gave you about 180 degrees coverage. You saw where we shot through the ground to dig down to your base - we were totally safe digging, nothing was shooting us as your base was between us and the turrets. It also looks like your power and ammo was all in one place as was the core - it all went boom by accident.

Like I’ve said - currently building bases on PvP worlds just isn’t worth it. Our only base is an oxygen farm in PvE and at this point we don’t even really need that thanks to generous donations we have received.

4.0 should make CVs even more worthwhile - but I don’t think it does anything to address bases besides lowering plasma blast radius which just makes digging a bit slower.

(Yes I know 4.0 adds the repair block and the CV one is base only. But it doesn’t repair missing blocks so not sure how useful it will be.)

yes I did have a feeling that a faction member may have turned them back on. We had some crystals in one of the cargos and some ore in the contructors so hopefully you came out with those items as well.

I didn’t notice you asking about the whereabouts of a certain member but of course I wouldn’t say anything anyways regardless of the previous actions he took. We left him and that base behind that day.

We have a ton of building to do but figured we will hold off until 4.0.

Thanks for your help again Mordgier

That works out perfectly rexxus thanks again!