Structure command

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> when i access my structure command on HWS site, i still see my old structures but not my new ones. Also my OAM still shows cores in them.

Player(s) with issue:
=>

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=>

Playfield:
=>

Structure Name(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=> can you let me know if this is normal or is it a bug that can be fixed

I also noticed another problem, the cargo drone isnt changing either, so when i take something out, it still shows its there. Also i withdrew money from the bank, and its not changing what it says on hws, only within the game. so what i mean is i have approx 30mil, and I withdrew 10mil, still shows $0 in credits and $30mil in bank.

Hey, I guess HWS Connect is not connected yet. Lets wait for @RexXxuS

ok sounds good, however i screwed up, i went through homeworld to find the stargate so that i could warp to my supporter planet and got shot by some npc defense satellites and now both my cv and sv got attacked , however were still active when i died. when i came back, i couldn’t move them to me because i couldn’t access the structure command. now I’m stuck in space and they got destroyed when i tried to retrieve them

oh well, i will most likely have to start over because i dont have a home base, i was only building to a point where i could travel by CV

See here please:

That needs a separate ticket. I don’t know the details.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.